SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Joeeeeeee I filled your newsfeed for ya . Wanted you to feel speeeeecial 

2. Thanks Jimmy, wouldn't call a couple of hits filling though ;)
    It's just a shame BL can't do it themselves! :p

3. Well multiple Joes to choose from  Have to spread my hits around

4. Only two :p
    Yeah, 3 hits on my alt and 5 on me.
    Wowzers, you're sure filling my news. ;D
    :lol: :lol:

5.  Trinnie ruined my fun! :lol:

6. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I asked Trinnie to do it, didn't want my spies being pinned for the first time in the war from somebody not from BL! :p

7. Well got Trinnie dtw. You're next :lol:

8. Got you before you could finish, try using another xtal, I'm all out of spies now

9. :lol: only 1 xstal. Just wanted to hit and have fun. Before you guys, 0 inc all day 

10. But... I got one hit on you jimmy :lol:

11. :D Nice to see only 11 hits in my news feed all day :p I guess after quite a number of you yesterday hitting me trying to make me 'RUN' as crystalee had put it, it didn't work. Wow 24 hrs and you already gave up. If your not being pinned Joe its because your not a threat I for one never see any incoming reports naming you in the cc. :cool: Less talk more Action please i totally enjoyed your attempts yesterday

Happy Warring :roll:

12. LMI- :lol: play nice 

13. That's because half of your players can't report properly
    The reason they aren't pinning me is because they're pinned themselves

14. If that's the excuse you want to use :roll:

I got really excited yesterday when Crystalee was saying she was going to make me run and then I see a failed stripped. The only thing you got right was I actually was offline :lol: 4 whole hours you had and you took 300 mill :D thank you for the gold my small ass needs it

Happy Warring ;)

And jimmy i always play nice hehehehe

15. Well it worked on two of your old top 10 who ran 
    It's okay, you're not a threat to us so you can stay there and hit the eb with the rest of your eb warriors

16. Nice try sweetie :p

I've hit one eb once and that was due to heavy incoming so i pinned. You can look in eb history :roll:

Seems hard for the sabotage clan to tell the truth :lol: don't worry I'll help you as best as i can

17. Sweetie, eyy?
    You're right, I only checked the last eb and you were there
    My bad, I'll talk more in a bit

18. LittleMiss,

I'll address you just this once. I believe I speak for the majority, if not all, hitters in sabotage when I say that your attention seeking behaviour is laughable, if not pathetic. Instead of wasting so much time posting here, why dont you turn your meaningless blabber into action (in form of hits)?

I find it amusing that your entire confused monologue involves you asking to get hit. Since you're already on your back, I suggest you play dead because if you're not getting as much attention as you crave (in form of hits) it is because you're not worth it. I hope, therefore, that you either start putting in work or change your way of saving face when in disgrace. Take care 

19. This is getting good. *sits down with popcorn* anyone wanna watch the show with me? I got free drinks.

20. We're enemies, but I'll take a drink Kaos 