SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. All of AM still seem to have allies.

2. Join the war VAL and u won't have to guess what's going on.

All sides just seem to be having fun there's not much of a nasty spirit to this war.

Props to everyone for playing a game how it should be,you know you hate that repeat button

3. how can you tell who's winning a war by forum posts? is this a war of who can talk trash the best now? if they have are kicking butt then why have they called for a mutual cf which we of course denied? idiot 

'Knightmare'

4. @willionaire you can tell from the posts who's winning just like you can tell from a person's face if hes happy,sad or angry. :roll:

5. please make your next post with your main account.

Thanks

6. :lol: Post ss's of the so called asking for 'CF' from Owner/Admin of wrath and lust ? because as far as im aware no one has asked for a 'CF' from those clans at all. Keep posting yours lies :? but please get the facts straight !! :roll:

7. lol willionaire. If your getting your butt kicked, atleast you shouldn't lie :lol:

8. I don't know. Personally, at least as far as I'm concerned, I don't think anyone's winning. There have been successful strips on both sides, and there have also been failed strips on both sides. It would seem despite some players claiming to rarely receive any hits, that both sides can give as well as they can take.

Respect to everyone involved in this war. Props to Player too for his/her respectful post.

9. Main account or your post is disregarded. and I have not seen a SS littlemiss. And I am not going to bother my admins for a pathetic forum argument.

Happy Warring 

10. You haven't seen a ss because its not true. :lol:

My point made

Happy Warring :cool:

11. @littlemissinnocent your all talk and no action.

12. These posts are good to read.

13. Look :p i thought it would be obvious why i haven't attempted to hit your friends back :? they being 11 mill cs why would i even attempt to bother? when i already no il fail. I've hit you back few times Fails which also obvious. So :lol: to your 5 out of your top 10 in your clan hit me as much as you like, i won't be hitting you back because id be wasting my time unless i can magically grow in the next few minutes there really isn't a point :cool: .

I will carry on attacking people my size or a little higher that i can success on

Thanks and sorry to disappoint you standards sky

Happy Warring Folks ;)

14. How u get in osw again

15. Ease up on the noob rage caps lock king. Sabo didn't call in The HiT Squad. I asked them if a small handful of my clan could come over for some fun. You don't see my whole clan pinning you do you?

So far we are enjoying ourselves. There's a few good fighters at BL and the back and forth trash talk is entertaining. I hope all the other clans involved are having fun as well. Good Warring!

16. Roland  Respect to your team. You guys were fun to summer tourney war with

17. Lol hey Jimmy! Hope all is well. Feel free to take a shot or two at me while I'm here 

18. I wanna join osw again 7ds but can't get in km