Hansel v.s attack build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 10assassin10, Sep 9, 2012.

1. ~which is more fun
    ~which is easier to use
    ~which is better for eb
    ~which is better for war
    ~which can make more money
    ~which can be on top in clan/lb
    ~which do you prefer

2. Attack builds are on lb bcause they have bigger stats. I personally think Hansels are better for war. They're fun, but I'm bias. It's also a matter of playing style. Attack builds are good for EBs

3. Once again hansels for war and farming attack build for tryin to get on the leaderboard past 2000 and hybrids best for ebs they make the most money per eb

4. @botan2, lb is mainly actions, not stats. Cratnas is on lb and he has less stats than a lot of T5 attack builds.

5. And,
    ~hansel is fun to use
    ~hansel is easy to use
    ~hansel for EB
    ~depends
    ~hansel makes a lot of gold
    ~no build gives a higher chance at lb. As I said before, actions get you on lb.
    ~I prefer hansel

6. •Hansel FTW
    •hansel FTW
    •Hansel FTW

7. hansel rules

8. Hansel for everything basically

9. Hansel makes by far the most in ebs

10. Hansel if your very active, otherwise atk build. More hansels become easy war targets than any other build. Once offline they get annihilated. Plus many carry no towers which makes them prime strip targets.

Hansels can be great but many over estimate how good they are in general

11. Fun? Pure spy of course! Attack buildings are so boring it's just bleh. High spy though are awesome

12. Question: upgrade guilds to lv4, or lowland BC first? My final objective is spy heavy hybrid for system war.

13. @n8n8,
    You won't get on overall LB with merely 1,000,000,000 attacks win with 300/300/150/150 stats and no allies. >.>

14. In my view for war n eb hansel is best then attack

15. He said mainly, Donkey. Not completely.

16. Metallicana is on lb and his stats are pretty low

17. Spy stats are weighted much stronger than attack stats anyways. Spy builds will outrank an attack build if both are hlbc and have an almost equal bfa. Seen this occur many times.

18. The right balanced build can hit a hansel, even if they have zero cash out. Interesting for SW and OSW...