SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. We are "getting on with this". You'd know that if your top players were reporting their incoming correctly.

2. Post your inc ss here; let's see who's really hitting and who is not. 

3. You know how it is with majority of osw Blue. Everybody loves talking. Blah blah blah >_<

4. I apologize to iG with my previous statement. It wasn't directed at you. It was meant to say that we can basically hold our own.

Now to all those jackass trolls, no they didn't hit me. They just said that they might join the war if I didn't apologize and Knightmare, sabo and ad mortem couldnt take all that heat.

5.  we have our own smack talking place sweeet  PEANUT BUTTA JELLY TIME!!

6. WWESUPERSTAR how would you know if I haven't hit?? Would that be because you have no sdp's and you can't tell? People like you don't know when to shut up!!!But consider yourself my personal chew toy, Good Job on getting the Noob of the Week Award...

7. WWE- Make sure you thank your team of mercs for me. At least they hit us back. Thank you for the second failed strip. Allowed nice upgrade . Need help tracking time zones?

8. But.... I... Hit... Back! 

9. .... Not enough good and heart felt trash talk. I'm disappointed.

10. Fun war so far ! The way this game is designed much respect to both sides
    

11. great OSWIm haveing a good timeGo Big League

12. I'm being hit by potless hansels who aren't making wins.

Srsly?

You might actually TAKE some money from me as that's the point of a war.

13. How's the bank looking, Swabs?

14. Lol yea I barely have inc unless I hit. Lol

15. Hmm is ProTake in the war?

16. SABO HAS CALLED THE HIT SQUAD TO HELP THEM LOL

17. I haven't unbanked anything, joe_. They're not pushing any buttons here yet.

Some failed strips on both sides. We seem to be completing 1 every 12hrs. So I'd assume after a month we'll have a clan 1/2 done.

18. by looking at all the posts and after analysing them, i've come to the conclusion that 7ds is kicking ass :)