Possible return of the Plunder War?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Nevermind, I misread where your 60 was coming from

2. Yeah youre right i did the same thing lol. Id actually make 1.3 bil an attack unload. So id be making less. Plus imo even if i did make more, i wouldnt take the time to hit an osf. I like my repeat action button.

3. 26 times 60 mil would be. 1.56 bil. Any he could still use the spy troops on an oaf. Ummm what's the name of this 12mil Osf again? Lol

4. Plus youd have to take the average. 65 first hit, 48 second. So its closer to a constant 56 mil a hit.

5. I do want to know where an HLBC T4 hansel at max plunder would fall in plunder, given their truly consistent plunder that is. Because i made 28m per hit on an lcbc osf before i dropped to pure. Answers?

6. I don't quite remember pwars too much. Just remember a pwar clan called the house of love and The house of hate. I used to clan hop like crazy :twisted: also remember when I figured out the way OSF make tons of $$$$ and I wanted to be an OSF soooo bad. :|

7. Having an in house farm is not a new concept. The player operating the farm is doing so solely to benefit the clan.

Pwars in contrast benefited the farm immensely. This is why I farmed numerous pwars from the outside. I preferred tax free gold lol.

8. Homedawg...you make2.5b per unload?

Please point me in the direction of the slightest evidence that this is true. I would love to see a haunting where you have earned 2.5b from 62 actions.

I challenge you to back up your claim

9. I think that the people who want pwars to stay gone weren't here long enough to enjoy them... that or weren't in a great clan doing them.

10. No, gorilla. Most that want it gone are people that understand how an osf receiving 250-300b in war tax after 48 hours gave individual players an unrealistic growth rate.

It's not what the hitters were making that were the problem, it was the highly irregular proportioning of the tax that became the issue.

11. Think about how much you would make if the huge osf had FULL pots? So much money.

12. Basically all you would need is a relatively full clan,

A single or multiple osfs

The non osfs hit the osf, Assas the epic,

The osf Assas the epic,

Osfs get all pots.

Profit?

13. 60 mil a hit? Holy ****...

14. I doubt pwar will be back, with no war tax to collect there is no incentive for OSF to lose their times opening for random hitters.

15. 250-300bil in war tax. I wish I was playing KaW when plunder wars were there.

16. *note: I have not read all this thread*

Phil! Very well thought out thread! I have thought about this as well. Although I don't believe it will be the dreaded return of PW. Why? Still too much tax! 

But - as it was before people blew up PW's - people will definitely have clan OSF's! Much better payout, and in the wake of t5 (money is priority) clans will realize this sooner or later hehe!

Unless of course, as you stated, a new EB is released! GREAT THREAD! 



17. Phil- it's not a plunder war if there is no war. I mean, really. Let's use our heads here.

What was a plunder war?
    Answer: when two clans declared a system war and hit an osf rather than competitively warred. In most cases, one clan held the osf/oaf and the other held the hitters.
    At the end of the war, the hitter side would forfeit and the osf would make the plunder bonus for winning. The players had a smaller war tax taken out so that they still made good money.

Now- opening a clan osf DOES NOT EQUAL plunder war. That is just stupid.

Now, let's pretend that you average 55 mil per hit on full unload with a t3 osf. Multiply that by 27 hits = 1.5 bil per unload.

Now. We make around 28 mil per hit on haunting unload x 27 = 756 mil. However, you will make the difference up with the completion bonus at the end.

Personally, TGL pays really well for me. Plus, I get three awesome pieces of equipment and 4 of the special potions AND aqua and inferno. So, if I make 100 mil less per hour- so be it. I'll live. Because I get all of the other snazzy stuff.

Now- why would a "big" clan open an osf. They cannot make money to support the osf through wars because there is no end payout. The osf cannot make enough stealing to support that income. Volley transfers are expensive and a pain WHEN that clan could do one hour hauntings and make almost the same with completion bonus or TGL, make 100 mil less per hour BUT receive all of the extras. It would not be profitable. The funds the clan would have to feed the osf would far outweigh any extra gold made.

Lastly- spy actions. People care about those. They boost your lb battle stats. That means the clan would need to open an oaf too. Oafs pay crap for attack builds and spies make way more from ass'ing haunting then running bars on oaf.

Your thread is just silly. But I won't lock it. May the trolls feed on your ineptitude

18. Belle - you're missing a critical part that I thought was obvious  haunting would still be ran within the clan, but would be used for spy troops! The spy would get the end haunt payout - and then open by pot dropping! Best of both worlds.

Although, if TGL really only makes you 100 mil less than haunting, than that is good enough! Especially with all the extra Perks!  I love how smart you are belle! Ineptitude, such a good word! 

19. Kat, Belle was talking to OP, OP said return of Plunder Wars, Plunder Wars are in a system war, if in a system war then you can't run an EB.
    What are you talking about?

20. @katrina- yeah. I was thinking about that and going to respond on that.
    First, do you think it would be difficult to complete a haunting on assassinations only? I dunno. I pull about 2500 damage from assing on haunting vs 6500 with attack and ass on my attack build. Okay. So let's say they can finish it in like 4 hours instead of 1 or 2.

The pot phase brings in about 3 bil for the osf. I know a big clan is going to burn through more than that every four hours.

I think it *might* even out. But it sounds like a big pain in the butt for the osf to have to sit around and open so the clan can not make inferno, aqua, equipment, new potions for a fairly small bonus to overall gold made.

I know I wouldn't do it.