SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Well I've been here an hour not pinned and no attacks incoming. Great OSW. No strip or incoming

2. Who's winning 

3. 10 bil?? Better quit while ur ahead Jim ;)

4. There u go Vinnie all pinned now did not want u to feel left out

'Knightmare'

5. Can I Join? Wall me?

6. Krosis, I was told not to hit anyone as some 'talks' going on. Otherwise I would have been hitting your stripped sleeping guys

7. Sorry thought u was asking for someone to hit u 

8. How big is this OSW. i mean the size of it.

9. Well I was, but it's pointless if Ive been told I can't hit back. You are just burning my 25,000 of each spy defence pot

10. And keeping u pinned let's not forget that part

'Knightmare'

11. A little update for u vinnie there is no cf so u can hit anyone u want. Oh wait u can't your still pinned sorry my bad. I do find it funny u saying that just after I pinned u just saying.

'Knightmare'

12. Think you'll find I'm self pinning

13. If 7Wrath7 is in an OSW, may I ask why they are hitting people that aren't even in the war. (Yes, it is a war game) But.. You would think they would be more focused to hit people involved in the war..not outside

14. They are in the war u may want to read the whole thing lol

15.  KM A-M Sob u guy really suck at war 

My Advice for u is surrender and go back to do EB noobs is better .

®Leader ®

16. We definetly suck, we need a lesson in war, these BL guys are definetly teaching us..
    Sabotage members, remain respectful and classy on this thread please.
    Just like myself ;) :lol: :cool:

17. We all have to learn to war one day.. Its what the game is supposed to be.. Have fun warring everyone.. And that goes for all the clans involved

18. Has protake joined the war? What clans are fighting right now?

19. I don't think -Protake- has joined as of yet, I may be mistaken though.
    For anyone that didn't actually realise, I was being sarcastic in that last post.. /facepalm.
    :| :lol:

20. Dearest Army of China:

1. If we're such eb noobs, what does that say about 7wrath requesting a mutual cf twice?
    2. You only go on this thread to hate, with absolutely no evidence of our noobness, get a clue.
    3. Mahooka asked for a sw to end all this... <---- irrelevant, but I thought it was hilarious.

Btw, 7wrath and BL, a mutual CF is when both sides want this to end. You do. We don't. Please call it a surrender next time. You're welcome.