Apology to AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Radiation (03), Sep 5, 2012.

1. I have seen that there have been lots of apology threads on the Forum lately.
    I'm writing this of my own free will, I know that this will not stop AAH from pinning me, but what the heck!

Now unlike most apology threads, I respect AAH, they have very good strategies and I can't blame them for farming me, I've done it myself, I know the mentality.

Well the morale of the story, don't hit Jenny, she got one hell of a clan backing her up.
    :)

All the best Radiation

2. I didn't see an apology in there...just saying...

3. OBJECTION! Morale is the mood of the people.

4. Oh right.. Whoops
    I'm sorry for hitting Jenny(though I'm still sure not all those hits where mine)
    Hope she makes lots of money and what-not.

5. Whoops. Disregard above post

6. you can't even spell my name right.

7. We are not "bullies!" We protect our own. IE Yafi ATM... Never should have stripped our member... Ppl NEED to think before farming anyone. Especially AAH or Family. Radiation, you try again on your apology thread, and we can go from there. Enjoy your Kaw.

8. Now, about the 2nd apology thread, do I do it on here or make another thread?

9. Hope you have fun!

10. You didn't even spell her name right and she even told you that you didn.t and you ignored her and you do terrible apologies.. so please don't make another thread when you will probably ignore her again..

11. My how the big radiation has fallen from grace. Ha ha ha ha

12. Ralph, what happened to going inactive? Yawn.

13. lmfao...........