CHAOS REBORN.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____L3GeNDARYGREYFoX______, Sep 3, 2012.

1.  [bold] CR [/b] 

2. Respect to both clans

Happy kawing

3. Sorry late getting my post in, but was a pleasure to fight with people who's idea of fighting is not to run and hide their mains, or pin themselves on an EB, but actually try and coordinate and put up a fight. Fun time taking the new build for a spin, and respect to SABATAGE

4. Was this the war where there were two CR clans on Sabotage...?
    :?:

5. Army of china, please learn proper English. I understand it may not be your first language but still. Learn it.

6. Great job chaos... much respect

7. Good work fam

8. Respect to all involved.

Army: when you fought CR, I was there 

9. Nice! Wish i could fight one of the new wars; ive hlbc reset 4 times and still havent been in a war  in this incarnation my stats look like an eb noob's

10. OliverK the last time someone of your spec became our farmfest. Warriors hit like osf and spies steal through easily.

Btw the last time momma papa bear cross path with me and afa, his alt have to press that little grey button at the bottom of the profile page.

11.  Tick, lock, tick, lock.

12. Well done both sides SABOTAGE doesn't seem to care who they take on, well done guys.

It really annoys me when idiots keep posting "Lock" Get off tossers!!

13. @KK

You have 4 HL explored, you haven't been HLBC, ever.

14. Yea haha, HLBC reset 4 times my ass, why do people tell lies like that? Looks like an idiot.

15. :lol: Such a lie. :O

16. Maybe KK was thinking Lowland Build Clear rather than Highland Build Clear? In any event, KK's stats are exactly as he feared: EB type.

17. HOBBIT U SAID U HLBC RESET 4 TIME AND YOU ONLY HAVE 4 Highland explorer badge, Whuta noob

18. Go CR woot