ZAFT CORP OSW STRATEGY REVEALED!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Aug 31, 2012.

1. Wow zaft need 6 clan just to pin 1 clan? Hmmm ,

2. Back up... Ok. Why should i give a crap?

3. It's not that ZAFT cannot post forums there is no "ban" on posting, nor will they be kicked. The assumption that you can't even read is beyond moronic, you sound stupid even claiming this... They discourage posting on forums as well as trash talking on enemies walls, threads and pm's etc.

I always thought it was more becoming to act like an idiot and trash talk clan after clan...

4. They nw they'll get butthurt if they come here wait no they act like little kids... Al beat u up :lol: experience with some zaft people so they'll look bad

5. Who needs an excuse or reason to war. Fighting eb's makes one go insane, i like to war. Most of this thread is useless, cheese I may stop by later for . Ty for the invite, much appreciated. 

6. Lol@ the noobs at first n second page. They should know, ya__judgement__fi does not apologize.

7. It's not the ones who talk trash you have to worry about its the quiet ones that you have no idea how they think or what they might do when they are pushed into a corner and having to fight their way out

8. I keep hearing "ZAFT are bullies" among forums. I'm not sure if it's true or not...

9. I meant seeing.

10. zena nice alt

11. I'm pretty sure they're not -supposed- to post on the forum as every post you make is a permalink to your account.

12. Lol hope no new zaft read this...

13. @zena in page 7
    Only 3 zaft clans are warring ya__judgment_fi

14. Now That's a false statement if I've ever seen one..

15. Hmm. Interesting story. Now tell us about the biggest strip they did on you guys.

16. Strategy 1 - kick your ass

Strategy 2 - repeat strategy 1

Get over yourself. Idiot.

17. :lol: 

18. Bumpbidy bumpbidy bumpbumpbump

19. Bump
    Where have the wars gone :(