Call-Out: Nervere... Or Tiger [1V1]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats it. Im calling you out to a 1v1 tiger. (I will refer to you as tiger as that is the name you shamed) Im getting sick and tired of all your fail trolling and stupid smacktalk to me, my friends and randoms in general.

So here it is; a war just between me and you, i know how you like to get mercs and your clan. So im doing this on behalf of the people you have annoyed and bugged.

Im making this public so people can see that your a stupid noob and that they can see that it WILL be just me and you. If not you'll show your true colours.

You can hit me, I can hit you, fair as fair can be. This thread doesn't have to be classy or anything just a straight out call-out.

2. 20 bucks says either Nerv will refuse or he will lose.

3. You don't expect all mouth players to step up to the plate do you ? This is a win before they even reply

4. Support to fight knight

5. You're twice nervere's size.

6. Popcorn time

7. Thanks and i agree but ive failed five times (im not afraid to admit) but won over 25 hits. Lol then he calls me a fail on my wall

8. I'm not..... I gave Nervere 2 steals, one win, one loss, I did this while low on spies, so he knows it was me...

9. 9ar175rc or wateva ya name is. He can hit me (well try to) and i can hit him. Its fair.

10. Meant for nervere

11. 20 bucks nevere will reset

12. How long do you guys think it'll be before we see Nervere surrender?

13. Uh oh Knight, you gotta look out for his "pretty wall" when farming him. 

Support 

14.  Fight knight, why steal my thread idea? And I was about to unload on nervere till I saw this thread...

15. I'll go grab the popcorn

16. Popcorns on me. And no alts. I have none because i prefer to use one account so i can fight fairly.

17. I promise i wont.

EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE HIM UNTILL IM DONE THANKS IN ADVANCE

18. Ok tiger youve just got to start winning attacks now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.