Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Bump to say Im in the mood for some yum circles atm..anyone else?

2. U guys suck I challenge all of u :twisted:

3. :lol:

I think I've created a monster.

4. Lol cheese...only you

5. How you like the hits :cool: specially Zeus the hansel well I'm done here for nw probably

6. I was rejected :cry:

And I have helped with osw in the past

7. But I was rejected

8. Spirit-King,

Once iG is done destroying you please mouth off again here so we can have a shot with you. I know it legitimizes your meager existence to have the big kids make you eat a cookie off the bottom of our shoes for a nickel and I'd love to give you the chance to get punched by all of them so you can get your jollies by interacting with us.

Get yourself unsilenced, buy some more mithril, pot up, and let us know when you want round 2.

Also, stop sucking and being made of wuss. We don't care about you and will forget you until we farm you for posting again. Once we're done with you all of KaW will forget you too.

9. Ig will never destroy me because I can't be destroy

10. I'm not silence right know

11. @spirit, you sound like cheese

12. I don't care about you either :cool:

13. :cry: whoa is me

14. And once again Swabia wins KAW

[​IMG]

15. Oh ad mortem. I had to search thread after thread to find this and it was worth it so I can tell you again how much of a joke you are. When I hear your name I laugh. I tried to osw you twice in one week and you CF both times.

NO ONE take these guys serious. You were great. But now you just farm in actives or hit tier 2 epic clans so you feel good about yourself and don't retire. I hope to see you soon

16. I thought AM had a cf with you anyway? I guess that was with SicNoc which you're not currently in..

Hmm.

17. I wanna assist you guys