ZAFT CORP OSW STRATEGY REVEALED!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Aug 31, 2012.

1. :D cheese, had a conversation with himself. Without a single interruption haha

2. There are normally responses in conversation. Me poking and prodding at zaft to post some mud-slinging commentary does not count as conversation. :roll:

3. More like schizophrenia...

4. I shall now retreat from forums, and think of a possible witty comeback. I will be back cheese!

5. For those that don't know it's ZAFT.

6. Yeah, that's what I said - zaft.

7. I don't know why they make such a big deal about that.. 

8. :eek: a member posted in forums!

9.  welcome to the land of noobs

10. Yes. Welcome. I am the King of Noobs. I am accompanied by my wife, the Queen of Noobs. Some of you know her as -Alison-.

We would like to welcome all the zaftians to our humble place of residence.

Please make yourselves at home. There's beer in the fridge

[​IMG]

and a roast in the oven.

[​IMG]

11. Oooh finally some inc.. And the whole zaft ZAFT thing @cheese 

12. Comon, zaft. You know you wanna post! Just one, little itsy bitsy post won't hurt anyone, will it? Afraid you might get some noob on you?

Don't think I don't see you all lurking. I'm on PC, remember?