Tier 5 Balanced & 27 Hits (per full regen)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _________san__________, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Hello KAWmunity,

I've noticed several question recently about T5 giving 27 hits (per full unload). So, I figured I'd shed some light on what the Dev's have given us historically with Balanced builds.

Some of you might be surprised to learn that this not the first time a balanced build gives something different then 26 hits per unload and a 65 minutes full regen.

**PLEASE note that this does not mean you get more attacks per minute. All builds give you up to 2 attacks every 5 min or 24 per hour but a full bar will contain more attacks (as it takes longer for a full bar to regenerate)

Here is a breakdown of total hits (per unload) and total time for a full regen.

Tier 3 (Level 1) : 25 hits and 65 min
    Tier 3 (Level 2) : 26 hits and 65 min
    Tier 3 (Level 3) : 26 hits and 70 min
    Tier 4 (Level 1) : 27 hits and 70 min
    Tier 4 (Level 2) : 27 hits and 70 min
    Tier 4 (Level 3) : 26 hits and 65 min
    Tier 5 (Level 1) : 27 hits and 70 min
    Tier 5 (Level 2) : 27 hits and 70 min
    Tier 5 (Level 3) : 27 hits and 70 min

For the nerds that want to see the numbers. Below is a spreadsheet of T3 thru T5 Balanced Buildings. I've tested all Hit counts, but only T5 Regen rates. So if you test and find it different let me know.

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Curtish

2. Great thread, Curt! Good to know. Thanks for sharing, dude!

3. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Tier not teir

4. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Hmm, I noticed that I'd get a seemly random extra hit. I didn't connect it with my buildings at all, thanks for clarifying!

5. It's spelled correctly in the title. Who cares about the rest of the thread?

6. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Nice post :) might change the color though ;)

7. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Just fixed it. Nothing like misspelling something, then copying it 9 times. LOL. Thanks!

8. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Good, as I am only attack buildings doesn't affect me but useful for others

9. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Which color? looks fine on PC.. but I know some colors suck on iDevice.

10. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Ahh. He actualy used numbers and facts to back up his claims. It actualy makes sense. My mind cannot process.

11. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

It's not too bad. It's a little bright on idevice. It's a great thread though! This is very helpful info about t5 :)

12. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

What am a doing here?? (/)_-) I was looking for... I forgot :/

13. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

:lol:

14. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Sorry, next time I'll make a noob post with no facts and stuff...

15. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Nice thread OP and I like Scorpions 

16. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Yes make noob post please :twisted:

17. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Lol. My Sweetie 

The facts n figures are conclusive.
    Great that you put it into one place.

I ask StoneFord n Wulf to incorporate these information into your respective threads. It'd be more awesome.

Thank you OP/TS

18. Figures are ok. Awesome that you can do 27 hits.

But when it comes to efficiency, 27 hits per full unload are worth only when you have full troops.

Why? It is not worth waiting for full regeneration. If you have 13 regens, so 65 min passed, you should unload again. Do not wait another 5mins for just one extra hit. You will safe 5mins and 1 hit.

But the difference is not as much as it would be worth controlling your troops over and over.

How it would look on an example?
    Assume 1820mins of continuous game (i know, abstract and unreal...)

1. 602 = 27 hits x 26 full unloads, now x70 mins per full reg = 1820 mins

2. 603 = 26 hits x 26 partial unloads + 1 full 27 hit unload, x65min per almost full reg = 1755 mins
    Now you can do one more cycle in 2nd option to reach 1820 mins,

but it will give you eventually 603+26=629 hits at the same time you would have only 602 hits with full unloads.

Hence 27 extra hits provided by 2nd option, which is 4,485% better than 1st option.

But, who the hell would play 1820mins continuously which is over 30h?

19. Yes, this is good work. Thank you for sharing this, Curtish.

I agree, Malestone, I think the "min troop loss" should be added for each build. Min troop loss is good info for warring as well as hitting EBs.

Tier 1 and 2 data would be useful for the spreadsheet as well, just for completeness.

Wulf captures the regen rates in his guide. But neither of us have published the minimum troop loss in our public spreadsheets.

These results are consistent with Wulf's regen rates from his guide. Your results prove this rule applies: Divide into the # of troops to get the number of regens. Round the number of regens up and multiply that by five to get your "true full regen" time.

I am surprised the Tier 3 Level 3 has a regen time of 70. I don't doubt your math, and it is consistent with what I just said. I thought I had tested that myself, but I didn't take good notes. Thanks again.

The rule for minimum troop loss appears to be: the regen rate divided by two and rounded up to the nearest integer. Or so it seems.

If that's true, then what the devs show on the building screen is everything you need to derive your minimum troop loss and regen times. That would be good to confirm.

I will definitely capture the minimum troop loss and regen times in my next version of the spreadsheet.

BTW, I just fixed the spreadsheet to better fit on the screen. I am considering adding a "data only" tab for this. Does anyone really use strength? Could I get rid of those columns? Does everyone just look at BTA stats? I'm trying to conserve space in general.

But don't hijack this thread, go post that in my Kaw Calc thread.

Good job, Curtish. Thanks for your efforts!
    -- Stoneford

P.S. Minimum scout and steal and assassination would be cool too. ;)

20. Re: Tier 5 Balanced

Well done. Nice job in taking the time to get the actual figure/stats