ZAFT CORP OSW STRATEGY REVEALED!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Aug 31, 2012.

1. Awww, please don't stop posting! This is the first OSW with extended forums coverage in a long time. Best one since Regs/BH, if I'm not mistaken. Let the mud slinging continue :mrgreen:

2. Pup 2/2/8 ass p:13. Ok now it's goodnight. 

3. Coming soon

On forums:

Zaft apology

[insert old VHS comming soon ****]

4. :roll: what's the point in apologizing

5. ******* GENIUS!

I'm gonna go start 9 clans right now!

WILLY CORP will be a force!

6. Why are you so desperate seeking attention from the community??

By the way if we shout cast all our osw, the forums will be full of it. We are keeping the forums neat and tidy. Most of our osw ended with mutual respect and understanding with our respected opponents much unlike this one.

And ZAFT members refrain from posting forums as usual, any problems or questions can contact me, or your respective leaders/admins.

7. Ahhh... Too funny, when will players ever learn ? You talk smack to a clan that can and will pin you non stop.... You provide a chuckle for the rest of us !

8. It's so much less fun when one clan insults another and nobody has a comeback... so they claim they r staying silenced for respect while getting there ass handed to them in forums. this thread had potential. good luck zaft. looks like this one is a wanna b cheese

9. Ooohhh... and I forgot to add this little side note. if ur getting beaten by a ton of new members and zaft alts then what does that make u?

10. Who said we are getting beat?

11. Ppl only rage if they are getting beaten

12. Or when they get bored.. 

13. Or just to get a reaction out of the other side to make them even more pissed :lol:

14. I talk **** because I enjoy seeing all the effort that people put into "throwing around their weight" and how seriously they take this game.

So comical!

15. So, comon, zaft! Let's see a little return fire in the mud slinging arena!

It's all good fun, anyway! How bad could a few playful forum posts be?

16. Pull the stick from your fourth point of contact, let your hair down, grab a beer, and relax.

It's a GAME.

17. I guess that's a no... 