Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Cause then attack or Hansel can strip farm u

2. Is there a way I can purchase the packs from my idevice with my nobility points?

3. No, you need an android or computer for that function

4. Phooey...Now how am I gonna spend my nobility points?

edit: typo

5. How many nobility points do you have?

6. You can connect your iPhone account to the PC by using a Facebook account or email (mochigames). Log in to the PC once, then use the nobs to buy other propacks, and log off. You can proceed to use KaW on your phone as normal.

7. Thank you....Figured it out :)

8. Does anybody remember the thread yesterday or the day before, about the kid who said another kid was posting suicide stuff on his wall? And he needed help?

9. ^Nope. Why?

10. Because my Drgnblade acct was forum banned for "promoting suicide of players in the game". I posted that the dude should call the police or a suicide hotline, then later posted the National Suicide Prevention hotlines toll free number. I can't see how that's promoting suicide.

11. Support deleted the evidence against you?!

Damn. Just when I thought they were redeeming themselves with good customer service. :(

12. Are you joking me?? You're trying to help, you don't break the ToU, and you get forum banned?? That's a JOKE! And what about the guy who WAS breaking the ToU? Did he get perm-silenced??

13. Exactly, I would never promote suicide, and that's the only thread recently where suicide was discussed, and I can't find it anywhere. It's bull. I can't believe I was banned for that, and I can not even prove they are mistaken.

14. Idiotic support team. I'm pretty sure the suicide hot lines are in place to help STOP people from committing suicide, but I guess the support team doesn't know that.

15. You should submit an appeal to them.

16. I am. I was really hoping to include a link to that thread if I could, or at least get some ss's of my posts, but I guess that's not going to happen.

17. You have my full support. I am outraged.