KAW Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by BoomBoom, Mar 31, 2010.

1. omg remember when codes got introduced

world chat was spammed with codes.
    That was the only time no one cussed or was racist in world chat!

2. Remember that noob Benny how he owned raven by himself?

AwesomeAustin96 likes this.
  3. Nope not even slightly

4. TZ owned me for most of the game for me from late Sept or Oct 2009 till He sirprized us with his 1st reset ( i think that was January , but not 100%) I had no ownwer for a long time till Majesty bought me now Bomimator my current awsome ownerit April 1st 2010 but im not kidding. Oh my current overall ranking is #2 in the Kaw world

5. Benny did u own Raven when they were no. 1? I thought smartbomb owned him too? But not sure, Smartbomb do u still play?

6. I just played a joke on KaW world chat, said i was leaving KaW, then said "AprilFools"

7. Hmm well kaw is a nice way to spend time and undoubtedly it should be played and enjoyed by many more people but one important thing is that one must be carefull not to get addicted to it....but I would give kaw a thumbs up and A+ on any day of the week!!love kaw and love all the awesome people who play it!!
    And boom,the idea of this thread is great!!

8. Im addicted to Kaw, crap

Tenacious_Dragon likes this.
  9. I started playing kaw 2 mounths ago and after 3 resets are where I am now. I got this game to try something new never intending to get addicted. So WARNING If u do not mind ur parents thinking u r weird and do not care about becoming addicted then go ahead and play...If not get your butt outa here you will get addicted because this game is amazing. This is a great thread! -I am Darkninja and I approve this message

10. Uhh..IG owns all clans at the time...im a noob right now but workin mah way up to numbah 1 /or 2\

11. Rep for the blue ans white

12. Hi. I used to be tmh, and am now UncleChu. As tmh, before resetting, I made it to right around the middle of every leaderboard at some point within the past several months and realized how silly they are. I was in Foxes for most of the past 4 months, and fought in several wars including this year's super-long war, the one that lasted for almost two months. During that time, I ran many if not most of Foxes' strip/steal operations and wiped out a decent sized chunk of IG. I have since left Foxes, a few weeks ago, and have apologized to some of the IG guys I did that to, not apologizing from a Fox/ex-Fox to IG guy, but as one human being to another. In terms of the clan war, there's nothing to apologize for, since Foxes started doing it to IG in response for IG having done it to too many innocent Foxes. That was a different era though, back when TrueBlue was playing and IG was much bigger and more abusive. Since leaving Foxes Ive talked with a handful of IG guys and it's pretty awesome to be able to speak not as enemies but as people playing the same game.

I expect that most people don't know who I am, or that I know almost every single aspect of game mechanics (learned from some of the wisest Foxes and conducting lots of my own experiments)... but my most noteworthy accomplishment is probably what I did last week, which is reset four times in four days (including land completions, duh) the quickest one being 2 hours 10 minutes, without using any nobility points or crystals. No idea if my clan will still be around in six months or a year or more, but if it is, it will probably be somebody else doing the info sharing there, not me. If I'm still active in this game in a year, it almost certainly means my wife left me. Lol.

If I could only say one thing to noobs and stuff it wouldn't be some inspirational blah blah or advice about life or anything, it would be BUY ENOUGH $ WORTH OF ALLIES TO EARN YOUR MAX ALLY PLUNDER BONUS!!! Still blows my mind how few people understand that the total $ amount worth of allies you own is by far the most important stat to an attack build. 

cheers!

-TheLastTrojan_, Delphin and Thrawn like this.
  13. I remember when I first started, I just quested!

Didn't know how to go to forums.

Allies cost around 10 million was the best!

no limit on how many allies you could have.
    I remember when I got bought from tz.

I got bought away and he always kept me until one time he said I can't buy you back today $167 million is a lot of money

Thrawn likes this.
  14. I was here 

15. My experiences in Kaw have been both Awesome and Bittersweet. First let's go with the awesome experiences.

1. B4 "ShadowKAN" I was "KalihiShadowKnight". Of course like any new and upcoming Newbie u try ur best in things in game and it's hard to do things w/o an owner and Xyz whom I know u guys put in ur referral code was my first owner but, that was short lived and I met a super Awesome owner and friend in Arwen. I met TZ, Boomy and others a long the way but it was Arwen who helped me a lot as a boob and soon became one of her most fav. Allies. So I'll always be grateful to her.

2. The second tging would be me getting Land Comp. . Back then it was a big deal cause Land Comp. was hard to do and I had a lot of help in getting there from Arwen, TZ, Nova and all my IG friends. I wasn't in IG then but a promise to my friend Nova was my deciding factor to be in IG because of my friends there and how powerful and organized the clan was that was the deciding factor instead of being in Fox.

3. Third was being admitted in IGthis was an awesomr feeling of being in a powerful clan and members who are like great friends and family till this day I'll always be in IG no matter WHAT

4. Fourth would be helping my friend Boomy. I was friends with Boomy but, not as close but, when I saw in WC she wanted to quit cause she didn't land comp. I had to help her. I made a vow to myself after I LC I'll help all my friends to LC like TZ did. And so I did and I made it my mission as a friend to help Boomy LC. Turns out we became real close and she ressetted twice which is awesone cause I could never do that lol. But Boomy is awesome.

5. All the friends I made in Kaw I will never forget and have made or molded me to what I am. I will always remember and cherish those memories as we all know we'll go our seperate ways in RL.

6. Lastly the only negative thing I gotta say was War but that would be too much to explain. The IG. Vs. Fox war is too long to expkain the only thing I gotta say with respect is they're worthy adversaries w/o u guys my strategies and passion for war would be nothing w/I fighting u guys oh yeah and Chais also but, Fox mainly.

If there's something I want the new guys to learn try to earn ur way and upgrade by urself b4 asking us LB guys cause it's annoying as hell and also if there's something I want to be remembered by when I do leave this game hmmmmmm I'll leave that opinion to u guys. Sorry for the long post das my $.02 cents to this thread hope u guys liked it.

16. My experiences in Kaw have been both Awesome and Bittersweet. First let's go with the awesome experiences.

1. B4 "ShadowKAN" I was "KalihiShadowKnight". Of course like any new and upcoming Newbie u try ur best in things in game and it's hard to do things w/o an owner and Xyz whom I know u guys put in ur referral code was my first owner but, that was short lived and I met a super Awesome owner and friend in Arwen. I met TZ, Boomy and others a long the way but it was Arwen who helped me a lot as a boob and soon became one of her most fav. Allies. So I'll always be grateful to her.

2. The second tging would be me getting Land Comp. . Back then it was a big deal cause Land Comp. was hard to do and I had a lot of help in getting there from Arwen, TZ, Nova and all my IG friends. I wasn't in IG then but a promise to my friend Nova was my deciding factor to be in IG because of my friends there and how powerful and organized the clan was that was the deciding factor instead of being in Fox.

3. Third was being admitted in IGthis was an awesomr feeling of being in a powerful clan and members who are like great friends and family till this day I'll always be in IG no matter WHAT

4. Fourth would be helping my friend Boomy. I was friends with Boomy but, not as close but, when I saw in WC she wanted to quit cause she didn't land comp. I had to help her. I made a vow to myself after I LC I'll help all my friends to LC like TZ did. And so I did and I made it my mission as a friend to help Boomy LC. Turns out we became real close and she ressetted twice which is awesone cause I could never do that lol. But Boomy is awesome.

5. All the friends I made in Kaw I will never forget and have made or molded me to what I am. I will always remember and cherish those memories as we all know we'll go our seperate ways in RL.

6. Lastly the only negative thing I gotta say was War but that would be too much to explain. The IG. Vs. Fox war is too long to expkain the only thing I gotta say with respect is they're worthy adversaries w/o u guys my strategies and passion for war would be nothing w/I fighting u guys oh yeah and Chais also but, Fox mainly.

If there's something I want the new guys to learn try to earn ur way and upgrade by urself b4 asking us LB guys cause it's annoying as hell and also if there's something I want to be remembered by when I do leave this game hmmmmmm I'll leave that opinion to u guys. Sorry for the long post das my $.02 cents to this thread hope u guys liked it.

17. Read endgame.

18. I started like 3 months ago? Joined a clan, can't remember which…then I just played. Then I went pure spy and joined KotR. Was great at first, but I recently quit do to the King. This game is great, and trust me, you'll LOVE it.

~Nerdy Allioss
    Jack of all games, master of none. 

19. In the hopes that someone actually reads this when they feeling nostalgic, I would like to talk about the state of the game in April 2010.

Game version.

The latest update let us create clans, before this the clan was structure only existed in forums or third part apps. You never knew who was in a clan, if at all.

The next update we are waiting for is the clan war update. This is believed to be an update to faciliatate war between two clans, where wins losses and gold lost will be tracked so a winner can be announced in no uncerain terms.

Current state of the game.

World chat is full of beggers begging to be hired or volleyed. Some people act to try to keep world chat clean but it is a minority. World chat is a mess.

Forum chat is not much better, there are countless pointless threads and most threads involving an actual conflict descend into trash talk, there are no limits to the trash talk, there is no real forum moderation. If you want to call someone a gay pregnant child molester, then that ok. Women can be sexually demeaned and the devs do nothing about it.

Actual game play.

There is a hack floating about that gives people about 75,000 nobility points. The people with the hack share it with thier friends. There is very much a have and have not culture that is appearing.

This hack is responsible for the way over inflated prices of allies that has made it practically impossible for a player playing a non hacked account to dream of owning someone on the value leaderboard.

Now hacked accounts volley the main account to top leaderboard positions. Again the devs seem to be doing nothing about this. Anyone that can do simple math can see the hacked accounts. A hacked account is also impossible to beat when fighting them as they have pretty much unlimited instant regen.

Not all accounts are hacked, most people play the game for the frendships they have made throughout the game and the social interaction they get thru that.

Wars within the game

The game has been taken over by carebares, it is rare for a war to go longer then two days. They all start the same with much rage and promises of destuction then fizzle out 24 hrs later. This is partly to do with the hacking, if your in a war with someone who hacks there is really not much you can do to win. Greed has taken over.

Allies.

A new trend has developed where people think that the allies they own are theirs exclusively. They get quite emotional and abusive if you buy them off them, to the point of attacking you for buying their allies. They basically bully people. Again most of these types of players have unlimited funds due to hacking.

Well that's my take on the game at the moment. If I'm still playing in a year I will bump this thread for a nostalgia moment as I'm sure the game will change a lot by then. The devs have an idea of what they want this game to be, if it diverts too much they will step in and fix it.

They have made what is still an amazing addictive time wasting game that is being corrupted by some greedy few. The lack of forum moderation means that we the players have to moderate it ourselves. This is fine and some people have stepped up and do what they can to keep it clean.

20. Wow Fgh, that is seriously depressing. how many hacker would u estimate are in game now?