Tier 5 L3 Released this Wednesday

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

Glad to see a Spy building is finally cheaper than an attack building. I was tired of having to spend more than those mainstream attack builds ;)

2. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

KAW, why was lvl 1

3. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

Max stats for spies would be ~6m

4. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

Damn ampersand. Why lvl 3 volary cheaper? Just curious

5. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

Yea that is strange that the Spy building is cheaper.

175bil for 1 building is crazy, that's 4,375,000,000,000 just to upgrade Highlands, it'll take forever for new players to T5BC, most will quit long before getting there.

6. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

My guess on why the spy building is cheap because the stats aren't as high as the T5 troop buildings. Being 390k combined per Level 3 T3 spy building, against a Level 3 T5 troop build is ~430k ish.

7. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

Yea but Spy stats have always been much lower than troop building, new L1 and L2 Spy building is more expensive, why drop the price of L3?

8. Re: Tier 5 L3 Released Soon

@Panic

Why not?

9. @kaw_admin

I have a very important question!

Can you unlock all my highlands and build lvl 3 volaries on them? Pretty plz? I'm begging you!

:lol:

10. @Blue Star
    I'm just wondering why the Devs have made the Spy building now a few bil cheaper overall than the troop building.

With nearly everyone switching to spy now, I'm wondering why give the build more pull by making it cheaper.

11. How does T5 Lv.3 look like ? ^.^

12. Sorry for the confusion, there was a mistake when we made that post, the 95b was suppose to be 105b. We also updated it with the exact #s so there will be no confusion when we do release the buildings.

13. Good going, Panic! You must be the guy who asks the teacher if they're gonna collect homework after class is over, too, aren't you? :lol:

14. umm it may be just me but i thought it said that volary was 5 bil more...

15. Kaw your an ass you know that right ?

16. Soooo expensive

17. Damn, got my hopes up. Haha

18. Haha.. it really wasn't his fault :D There's a lot of data (some of which isn't visible to players) for buildings and we just copied it over wrong. Apologies once again!

19. kaw-admin I officially forgive you. :D

20. Yo, kaw_admin! Before you leave, can I have a cookie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.