The Best Build For ____?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Brandonjja, Aug 26, 2012.

1. How do you fight?

I like to jab with spies and strike hard with troops. Figure out how you war, and build your army accordingly

2. Hybrids are probably one of the worst builds you can have, every other build is more successful to hybrid than more if a specialized build. I suggest either hansel, or pure spy(pure spy for war mainly)

3. Hybrids are good for epic battles, but are terrible for war, possibly worse than attack builds or so I've been told.

4. A hansel is only good for war if they act like a pure spy and are constantly active, otherwise they suck. Most hansels have 0 spy towers and easy strip targets, then once not online they are easy targets to hit. And once you 0 the spies on an active hansel they are worthless in war but have the weaknesses of an attack build.

A pure spy with no allies is the most dangerous in war and takes up much of the opposing clans resources. A hansel is a liability the majority of the time. This is why many hansels will turn pure spy during war time. Either by choice or forced due to circumstances ( like being completely stripped and wanting to save on defense pots or not wanting to be an easy target for the opposing clan(s) to repot on)

5. Pure spy
    Hansel
    Matter of preference
    Matter of preference
    ??

Hansel

6. Well right now I'm a bit bak and forth with which I want. To extend my troops more, or become a Hansel. Would it work if I leave my troop build the way it is, then just continuously build spy builds and become a hansel that way?

7. A typical hybrid usually sucks for war in most cases, however an attack heavy hybrid build is usually a very difficult build to overcome. Remember the hybrid mechanics cover a huge range of builds so don't discount the hybrid build as a whole

8. No, you would have to drop some attack builds

9. Like how much would I have to bring down to become a hansel? Should I do it?

10. Leave Hansels for the alts.

11. I use a hansel for my main and attack as an alt.

12. Look at my stats, say if i switch to hansel will I make more plunder at the end of the eb, like you know the bonus for number of succesful attacks, i make typically half a billion per unload with, and at the end if im really active i make 4-5 billion. Would i make more if i was a very active hansel in ebs?

13. @allstar78 Yes, you would make a crazy amount of gold at the end.

14. Technically balanced build could be argued best for drops because they provide an extra 2 attacks, providing more chance of getting that item, because of the extra two hits, therefore better, however minuscule the increased chance is...

15. Hansels generally have a CoE down or a T5 balanced build so they get those two extra hits.......

16. Well I think I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing instead of becoming a hansel. But the idea of becoming a hybrid is still wondering around my mind. Could someone please post the pros and cons about being a hybrid, and why they're better/worse at EBs/wars? Thanks

17. Pure ATTACK! I'm at 6.7 million

18. @brandonjja- an attack heavy hybrid (best to keep spy buildings at 25% of build or as close to it as possible but at least 25%) is a strong build wild few major cons depending on how you build it. Every build will have cons, it's just a matter of your style of play.

My build would suck for some but other builds that work great may suck for me

Follow and pm me. Tell me hie you like to play and I may be able to suggest a good build design for you to try out.

19. Noob Question: Would hansel give more plunder in an EB than attack. What about war, just want to know overall plunderî„…