KaW War©

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Someone has already said this

2. Supporting this idea but I think this would be better it's a league that there is different ranks. Each rank you have to have at least ______ gold. It will say you have 1 hour till starts. Once it starts you have to take all of the gold from the other player.6

3.  sorry I didn't finished it I put my iPod down and when I picked it up I acedently pressed the post

4. Ok starting back up.... If you are the winner you get like 2 inforno some money and of cores get the money that you got... And that's about it

5. There should be a way to eliminate people instead of them having to leave the war.

6. To many alts / Osfs wud join . And never quit .

7. My idea, you join the war, every 5 or so hours 50 people with the lowest plunder are eliminated ect ect, but would need a way to get past alts / hitting friends. Maybe you are assigned a completely random target

8. My idea, you join the war, every 5 or so hours 50 people with the lowest plunder are eliminated ect ect, but would need a way to get past alts / hitting friends. Maybe you are assigned a completely random target

9. i think there should be like four random teams