crystals should be given every 2 weeks!!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *dragonmaster65 (01), Aug 16, 2012.

1. Maybe something like 1 xtals every month per 1 mill cs. MAYBE.

2. So HLBC players can get 200 xtals every few weeks? Uhhuh... 

3. I suppose we are all not slackers by no support for it :lol:
    But whoever supports are lazy and just wants to take the easy way out :shock:

You gotta earn it . Not wait for it to come to you 
    Everything doesnt turn out to be simple in times xP
    But don't feel bad about urself if you think your a slacker . Start working and earning ur title as a true dedicated player xD
    BelieveBecause its better
    or u could just keep yourself inactive...
    Srry if i made some spelling , incomplete sentence , etc , but its me 

Lol :mrgreen:

4. Hell no dude! That wuld b stupid

5. DEVS, WHERE MAH CRYSTALS AT, YO?

6. Or 1 nob every 3 days for ebs

7. So people with 10mil stats get......400 crystals every 2 weeks? Yeah I dont think so

8. Players that are low would be big, then this game would mean nothing.

9. That's just stupid. Really. Then if you're 10m combo you get 400 xtals a week?! Really...

I agree about xtal regen though. 1 xtal every week or month for everyone regardless of stats.

10. haha, u guys are too serious. if this is good, then ppl will auto implement it. if not, it will be ignored. dont get worked up.

11. 50k? if u say cs 7m get 1 crystal a month it make sense but 2 week?

12. I support maybe one crystal every two weeks/month

13. I think better would be a wizard that randomly travels throughout kaw, and randomly regens entire clans. Hopefully this might settle wc down a little

14. [​IMG]
    Even i know the idea is bad... And you should feel bad

15. You want more crystals: every one wants more crystals…
    But the things is when ppl gets bigger they will get almost invincible in that way…I mean all those crystals…then kaw wouldn't be ANY FUN AT ALL!!!
    You would have to lay hidden in TE game to grow big and then u can't have ANY FUN out of it… bad idea

Maybe a reward between 0-3 crystals would MAYBE be possible… I mean: B! L! A! H! BLAH!!! Then I would get ca 4 crystals every second week maybe until you reach a certain point!

This was wrote by:
    _skillet-rockz_el-eagle_ and his opinions

Skillet! IS!! AWESOME!!!…just as u guys know…that's also my opinion about skillet