ad mortem declares war on KaW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

2. Tampons owner's name looks similar to his. Main? I think maybe.

3. Now you're spamming our thread tampon. I ask that you please leave and do not return.

4. :lol:

No. No one's mad. ._.

5. Tampon
    You stupid?
    :lol:

6. I love how he hides behind a pathetic alt and makes huge assumptions about us while calling us out only to suddenly leave when we mention his main and that fact that he would get "farmed" :lol:
    If you're going to act the way you are you better be prepaired to fact the concequences. Hidding behind a little alt makes you look like a coward. Running from a situation when it turns back on your make you look like a coward. Everything that you have said and done on this thread has made you look like a complete and total coward. It's funny, yet sad.

If you're going to call out a whole clan about not stepping up and fighting be sure you can step up and fight for your own.

 Ad Mortem 

7. ad mortem is a rubbish clan . Eb rock . War suck . u war noob

8. yes...my owner is my main... please farm him.... i mean, me.

9. Time - Same goes for you. Nut up or shut up.

10. His owner changed :0 good thing i saved a link to his previous one just in case :)

11. The above pic just sealed his foruming fate.

12. Bloody tampon, please leave this thread. You've been asked to leave by two members of the our clan now. If you fail to leave I'll have swabia ask you to leave and if you continue to post on his thread that wouldn't be good for your little troll noob alt.

13. Happy forum ban my bloody friend 

14. Haha tampon we have your old owner.

15. [​IMG]

16. I do find it strange how an overpriced clan-less account somehow gets hired when i mention that little clue.

17. Bloody stop posting nudes of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.