Pure Spy or Hansel.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Heeze_Immaculate, Aug 19, 2012.

1. What's better...preferably to play the haunting?

2. Hansel more money

3. Hansel is a better war building my opinion and if to go pure spy I recommend always keep one building a guild so you can go hansel if you need to.

4. Hansel so that you can gain plunder from attacking. Pure spies are only for war

5. Yeah but you only make like 8-10m a hit on haunts cause with a hansel cause you gotta use pots

6. Only use pots if you don't have enough equipment/bfa.

7. You need a grip of bfa

8. Generally what happens is you run hansel for both eb's and wars. In wars you stay pinned and when you eventually go to sleep (not really), you sell the attack building and bank all your gold.

9. Depends.Need good BFA for hansel or it's not any good use to you.If your pure spy and have allies.Well be ready to be stripped and attack farmed

10. I only need to use reign of fire to hit hau ting, which means I still get 23.5Mil per hit. That's a pretty good deal. You just need strong equipment. I can't wait until I get that electric storm bow...

11. gawwd noobs, every pure spy is also a hansel.

we leave 1 land free in lowlands, build say a stable for troops so we can hit, drop it when we sleep and bank cash. easy. stable / CoE or whatever isnt really a plunder difference. its the other buildings that give you the plunder. you just need any building which gives you troops. that being the cheapest so you can build / knock it down

12. look at my attack stats, i can hit haunt with 0 pots and 0 BFA.

when im mithed up i can smack through 3m defence, thats why when i attack a attack build and win their like 'wtf'

13. With all the op items dropping from Ebs, hansel doesn't even need pots or high bfa anymore.