IQUITiG!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Khanny________________________, Aug 18, 2012.

1. ^And I totally would trust a PE members opinion on iG. :roll:

2. And they were blamed , Like I was..! 

3. Psssssst!!!

(Jailbreak)

4. Silver, as opposed to your "friends" who are always going to tell you that everything's fine?

5. Khanji, I feel for u and I always believe u draw the line clearly. Wat the fish is aah? Hopeless?

Lmao wat the hell did inter let u eat??  look at osiris, being pull into war n broke cf with yafi. Now den no inc at us. Wth is this game n alliance about.

Let YA__JUDGEMENT__FI show u wat is "alliance". We never reject war, if u like come at us.

6. khan was sincere in his involvement in the pal group set up for Yafi n AAH folk to talk.

You have always been been straight with me khan in the few dealings we have had so take care 

7. Yea ext, I know that.  u guyz are awesome. 

8. As you wrote Khanji old and respectable IG is definitively dead! Values that made this clan great and honorable disappeared. Khan, you belong to the legendary IG and nobody can challenge this fact. With all my respect to IG council u did a great mistake! Khanji you got my full support and friendship. IG does not deserve you.

9. Lol Khan alt is YAFI council? Wow I'm YAFI member at the beginning but i didn't know YAFI have a council lol. I know we does have two boss Nhm & Ext. And for the "IG". Khan alt with us but since the day one the khan alt join YAFI. He's never betray IG or talk to any bad about IG. That how i respect Khan. And this because some idiot reason you guy listen to AAH and kick khan out? You guy lost a good warrior. But that is good for us :lol: Now khan can join us 100% j/k khan =) Respect* from me.

10. Lol cambji
    I expected the same from iG , as I treat my friends the same, never played dirty and I know I'd fail badly even if I tried to play that way

11. Damn, that sucks bro.

12. Lmao. Incs from Balle. That was quick. Idiot could not prove me wrong in pm and now trying to show he's some worthy ass i'd concentrate on. Pffft.  I don't know who made u council. U can't even react on things, can't find out whts true ad whts false. When i ask for proof , u suddenly VANISH saying ur busy in a party ? XD Ur an embarrassment to whole of iG as council. 

13. Y U USE 3G?!??

14. With no disrespect to anyone, ok maybe a little I find this ironic. Khany we tried using your alt in Yafi to create uncertainty during our war, but where told you were 100% trusted, and your alt wasn't a conflict of interest. At the same time you got stripped multiple times, had your pots burnt to 0, and you remained loyal. Then within a day of the war ending this happens?

It doesn't take a genius to work out that any AAH or MH leaving iG after an EB is likely to be carrying gold. So there doesn't have to have been a leak for them to get targeted.

Let's face it, lots of us have alts in different clans, and more than a few of us would have warred against ourselves. I for one respect the way you play, and don't believe you'd ever have betrayed iG. It's as ludicrous as thinking Vlad was a PE spy.

15. True that!  everybody who knows me, knows Id never to anything like that, or go against my own family. But some ppl don't really understand what family is. A wandering villager points finger at me and my family straight away dumps me instead of questioning back that stupid villager or Atleast asking me what's right. Nowadays villagers are trusted more

16. I have much respect for khan.. When he was in YAFI, nvr did he provide info abt IG OR talk abt IG.. He came to yafi for visit, a close friend of cambji.. During the war, khan wasnt much active due to his exam.. He stay for awhile jus to talk n mingle with us.. IS THAT WRG IG? Why u guys freaking out? We dont even hit u guys back when u guys hit us.. For u to listen to aah, its really dumb..

U lost a great warrior who is true to his friends.. khanji, u always know yafi will accept u with open arms.. We stand n back each other up no matter wad.. This is ya__judgement__fi !!

17. Man my respect for yafi keeps on increasing

18. Thnx buddy. I have always proved myself but everyone knows that when rl comes in between then u hve no choice but to deal with it first and thts what I did. 