T4 not half price

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ColdWarRew, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Ok so the T4 is not cut in half and T5 lvl 2 is 55billion are you kidding me !!!! 55biiiiiiiiiiiiiiil0N is lvl 3 gonne be 110billion ???? This is crazy I think they should make our plunder higher and fix the bug or what ever it is because T4 is not half price !!!!
    Or ....

2. T5 lv2 is 50 billion

3. T4 Is half Price. Lvl 1= 3B Lvl 2= 4.5B and Lvl 3= 6B All adds up to 13.5B half of first full upgrade price 27B

4. T4 is half price. The first level is not but the last level is <50% original so it balances out. Also, the high price is something to work towards for much of the community. You wouldn't want it to be too easy would you?

5. lol noob RAGING here

6. Lol wow some people expect to finish the game in days like most games... Not realizing the allooooot of people have been playing for a few years.... On average for someone starting building t5 (more aimed at people who just completed LLBC T4) a basic daily farm will be an average of 30 bill a day (Is for me) so it's going to take 1 day to get a level 1 t5 and 2 days to upgrade to lvl 2 and possibly 4 days if it's roughly 100-120bill. So one full t5 building per week. 6 months to easy since I haven't been playing 100 days yet. And sadly most of the crying people on forums haven't either.

Wish people would just accept what ever comes their way and just have fun.....you will get to the end eventually! Been almost 2 full years since t4 came out. With the calculations I half assed together, at 7.5 bill per day (1 haunting) u will hit HLBC t5lvl 3x in 2 years. So it's not like you have to play 18hours a day and never achieve anything.

7. Only lvl 3 is half price?
    What's the point then?

8. theres a lot of noob rage on here. leave as soon as u can

9. The original level two price was 7.5 billion, it should be 3.75 bil, not 4

10. I'm at a loose end..... I'll take it out on the "noob ragers" 

11. You stupid retards, it's not 50% of all levels, the reductions add up to 50% of the full price...

12. Remember - there are no stupid questions....... Only stupid people

13. There are no stupid questions..... Only stupid people

14. Well done  double post

15. Hurry up and build your half price T4's.. Keep complaining.

16. Actuaaalllyyy,
    T4 isn't 50% now. Before, the full price was 26.25b. 50% off would be 13.125b. It's 13.5b total. HOW DARE THE DEVELOPERS SCREW US OF 375 MILLIIOOOONNN, gold. Sorry for caps;)

17. Save yourself from the rage!!! leave!! 