Kingdoms at War v1.35 Released! Bug Fixes and Achievements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Cant view or even view profiles of those who have new achievements. Which is ironicly myself included so im stuck not being able to view mostvplayers my strength or such. Phone type:gingerbread. Android player galaxy4.0

2. Says 2 on slayer level 3 wtf plus 3 stats plus 3 what arghhhhh

3. I tried to download this on my iPod but it died halfway through and ****** the app up now i have to restore my iPod which means I lose my jailbreak stuff :x :x :x altough the achievements do look cool, i got 2 but don't have any idea what the "bonus" is

4. Slayer lv3 - 2% attack bonus
    Cutthroat lv3 - 2% spy attack bonus

lv3 vanquisher only like 3 players will have.
    Executioner...bleagh. No idea. lv 2 is 275,000

5. Same skipping problem on iPad. Cannot do selection screens

6. Why is the t4 builds not half off for me?

7. I have one of the new achievements but i cant see the bonuses

8. I still can't view T5 level 2 still even when I upgrade?

9. The bonus from achievements is gon again.

10. Ok, so EVERYONE who has these achievements has them in their latest achievements, but I don't

Yes I hav earned 2 of the new achievements and they aren't on display on my latest ones :( anybody know how to fix?

11. I've spent a fair amount of time whining about the lack of achievement bonus, so credit where credit is due.

Thanks devs. ๎„๎€Ž

12. I had the bonuses in permenant items since updated and now there gone but are still on my alt which I haven't updated.can u help atall??

13. If that was for me thank-you I just emailed them

14. Latest patch is super glitchy! It's extremely frustrating when you can't pin your troops in a system war because your Kaw froze! We even had players on our team kicked because of this and it wasn't really fair to them after all this hard work and input but was the only option to win๎„ˆ This is gotta get fixed before summer finals, email is on its way...

15. So far my KaW hasn't crashed with the new version maybe I'm lucky?

16. Referring to previous post I got a email back saying because I haven't reset I don't get these bonuses.so because my alt has reset I carried on with the update for the bonuses to be taken from my already aswell..nice work devs.so if u do have permanent item bonuses for achievements don't upgrade they will be taken