can't blow up a t4 spy tower

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lllllBlllllAllllllSlllllSlllll, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Any one else having an issue taking down spy towers? It says "building not found" or "invalide request"

2. what do you mean take down blow up

3. Kaw is glitchy right now.

Plus, blowing up buildings kills everyone inside, everyone knows it reallys just magically poofs to Narnia

4. As there isn't a t4 spy tower.

5. Ah used to strong of a concrete mix.

6. Maybe you should go in there ad make sure the C4 was rigged properly....

7. no dudes, he wants to "blow" the tower. Thats sick, why do u want to pleasure a building?

8. Woah.

Didn't you read the sign?

No Bass Allowed

9. I know i do ^

10. Did you know that there is no t4 spy tower? It's hard to destroy something that doesn't exist.

11. Um to the goofs that split hairs.

He means spydef fortress duh. Which is t4. But hey who said your replies need to be well thought out or smart for that matter?

Noob alert.

12. The spydef fortress is T2 actually... Lol

13. The fortress is T2...T4 towers dont exist yet...lol

14. Sorry, what was that about being a noob and not thinking things before posting? Can you even define tier?

15. Wow. Lookout fortress would be t4 since you needed 20 lands to build any t4 buildings. And the cost was in the same bracket as a t4. Just because it didn't say t4 in wulf's thread doesnt mean jack ****.

Thank you come again

16. I get invalid request when I have **** y wi fi, and Iv gotten the no building found one also, but that one is solved by deleting the app off your multitasking and re opening

17. Hahhaa. Ho doesn't know what a tier is. Look up tier on dictionary.com and come back to us. It's t2 not t4.

18. Lol how many types of spy def towers are there? Each one is considered a tier. Fortress is the 2nd spy def tower... Therefore it is T2.

19. Wulf's thread? You have to look there for a reference? Clearly you are even dumber than you sound. I asked you to define tier, yet you still havent, insisting you are right. I see on your wall you have a problem with not understanding things when many forumers tell you a fact.