Devs Wtf

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Well said Corinthian. People tend to use patiortism when it suits them. 

2. Not quite true, as that'd be Wulf, Moose, Bellemorte(demonic-beastish), etc ;)
    According to them, I'm just a stone pillar...that sits there...probably why I had so much time to do kaw :geek:

3. Wulf=name
    Moose=majestic scaredy cat ;D
    Bellemorte= :twisted:
    Colonial=BEAST
    Corinthian=Old stressed kaw dude
    :p

4. Kaw dude as in player not human dude...

5. World wide game or not I support this thread and we should honour the murdered ppl of 9/11 and those that bring hate too this thread are scum

6. Being on the day wouldn't hurt anyone, no body is asking you to play the game on the day. As Corinthian already stated, the all star war isn't even on 9/11. Op you won't be able to partake, so it wouldn't effect you if it was.

7. @sons of anarchy-
    Did you even read the thread? It's just coincidently on the same day as a tragic event. It's kaw's birthday. They're not hosting it on that day anyway(refer to Cor's post on how it's a weekday and they would much prefer to host it on a weekend). Read the thread and think about your post before making yourself look like a complete nub.
    /end rant.
    Peace.

8. Lmao!!! Oh noes! 9/11!!! The day that gives us justification to wage war on an entire people and religion! Why not celebrate it with online war? Cry elsewhere

9. Ummm the last all-star wars were on 9/10 and 9/12

10. Just because one country had a tragedy that day, doesn't mean the whole world has to stop as well.

11. Stay on target....stay on target.....stay on target........SWING BATTER BATTER SWING BATTER BATTER SWING BATTER BATTER SWING! All-Star misses of 9/11, and I suspect this coming one will be more than a day from the anniversary, but that's all hearsay and windblown opinion.

12. Better not play any game on the anniversary of the last 60 days due to the genocide in Syria right now.

13. Question:
    What do you want us to do? Stop
    Life for every last tragedy? Or just the
    American ones?

This is a global game. If you don't wish
    To play on 9-11, then don't. Expecting
    Everyone in the word to stop living
    Their lives for an American tragedy is
    However, stupid.

Also, the wars will (i suspect) not be held on 9-11
    As that date falls on a Tuesday. The wars
    Well be held in the weekend to maximize
    Accessibility to players

14. The lack of a question mark makes your closing statement a spew of thought rather than an actual question, but does in fact make you retarded.

15. Wow auto-correct... Sighmin*

16. @ op not everyone is American

Sorry if someone else said it im too tired to read comments

17. This is why I hate people.

Brooding on every single tragedy won't get you anywhere. You don't see the people down (sideways?) east having a special holiday because you fuckers nuked two of their cities.

18. Listen I still live in new york and saw this
    Tragedy first hand was horrible even though
    I wasn't at ground zero at the time since
    I live uptown but do we mourn all day on
    D-Day or any other significant battle not
    Really in fact we celebrate 4th of July