SHORT WAR OPTION

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _____NIGHTWING_____, Aug 5, 2012.

1. This could be goo for teaching new players how to war

2. Great idea. I'm not in the war for the mith drop anyway... Otherwise that's too much like an EB item hunt. But I don't like wars because they interfere with kids and family life.

Great ideas!! And folks can choose to implement or not, as they wish.

3. Yes to short wars! Why has this not been done already??? And what's the downside???

4. It has..hello other new forumer. :)

5. Lot of positive feedback. Thanks guys.

6. I mean i like the hour thing shorterbwars would be fun then you dont have to be on at 1 am

7. Doubled YES to short wars. 

8. I support short war option, as Corinthian said, I'd only worry about reward at end

9. Not bothered by reward its the fighting that would be fun. But needs a score spread that would show who did what to help new players learn to war which osw does not have. I would also like to see a live battle log of what your own clan only does to show who is doing what in the clan. Other clan actions should not be shown. It would aid in teaching new players in how to war effectively.

10. Having the option to run troops at maximum the entire time could be a blast. You would have to be totally active the entire war that would mean thousands of actions and higher earnings for those who are worried about earnings.
    Short wars are accessible to all players.
    12-24 hour wars are not due to family work and school commitments. This is a game after all. Not a lifestyle. For most anyway.

11. 2 hours of people self pinning? Sounds like a "blast".

12. If locked at full troops you wouldn't be able to self pin

13. And what would the point of that be? Take away all war strategy? Why does it prove?

Sack up and hit your BL if you want quick fun. That or learn how to balance your priorities with a trivial iPhone game. I work over 60 hours a week and I'm always warring, usually for months at a time.

14. No troop loss. Perm full troops purely based on actions. Builds would influence plunder. The only way to fight would be to attack at all time s
    No DTW no turtling. Just a stand up in game fight to the end.
    Highest actions win the war. No messing about with people self pinning

15. Again...what's the point of that? What strategy is involved? How does it prove who the stronger clan is?

16. Where's the tactic in DTW.
    And priorities are fine thanks.

I see your point but it's just a thought.
    If you can think of solution please post it.
    Battle list does not team build in a clan

17. Surely the strongest clan would be the one that wins ?

18. I don't support any system war but at least self pinning is a tactic. And all this would prove is who has the most active players during that small 3 hour time frame. Some no name noob clan could technically "beat" an OG war clan just because they got more hitters together for a couple hours...doesn't change the fact that they'd all be posting surrender threads within 24 hours of a normal war.

Just another noob trying to dumb the game down, take the strategy away, and kill real wars. If you don't have time to war properly, don't do it. That's what the battle list is for.