questing?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jennifer, Aug 1, 2012.

1. for months i have been questing for xtals...i have found a way to win every quest.....every time.......without fail....with a full unload.....am i the only one who knows how to do this? should i leak how to do this?.....im barely 1mill CS btw.......and im a hansel

2. I'm so excited.

3. its not a cheat or anything........but i wonder if they wil end up changing it when or patching it if it is leaked.

4. Have enough BFA or equipment to give a massive attack bonus. Or just do first quest.

[​IMG]

5. Use mith.........attack spells............i Call it MITH QUESTING..........i have gotten 211 xtals since i have found this out.....resetting and questing over and over

6. OH MY GOSH WE HAVE MITHRIL NOW?

7. You call that a trick? I've known that since mith came out...

8. hmm..............

9. This really isnt new.

10. Then why are noobs still fricking xtal hunting the damn old way!!!!

11. Omg brilliant!!!

I want to waste my hard earned mith to do quests I can do anyways from 75% troops!!!!

12. Because mithril is expensive.

13. i just haven't seen a post bout it on forums..is all....im sorry ..dont get your panties in a bunch

14. How do u get panties to not bunch?

15. ....its worth it for the Xtals

16. assuming u dont have the cash to buy them all O_O lol or wait for the devs to hand out a siple 2 xtals every blue moon

17. It's worth it if you're a hansel. I can just never see justification for wasting an unload on quests.

18. No it's not Jenn, mithril is hard to come by and you will have to cast the spell numerous times to get the xtals.

Aka a waste