Mithril Sale!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh he's young and excited about the mith sale an upcoming T5.

2. Shall we assume that T5 is scheduled to release August 2nd?

3. dont see why he'd want to spam for post count. he only has 260

4. seriously doubt that AKRes

5. I wouldn't assume anything. Kaw is notorious for delays and push backs.

6. Couldn't the delays and push back be because of apple not g?

7. So what time in uk is it on sale to? Sorry bad at time zone , Cud anyone b kind enough wall me answer pls. Thanks

8. I believe mith sale is just to make sure summer war participants have some for wars hence how damn expensive it is

9. mith sale proberly for all star war in september :D :) ;) :( :eek: :x :lol: :cool: :? :shock: :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :idea: :?: :!: :roll: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :arrow:

10. How can the devs call this a sale as the price is just short of double what it's original price was seems more like devs lining there pockets yet again!!!!!!

11. Price went up again -.-

12. i maxed out yesterday probably won't be able to buy again today as it won't be my 24 hours for another 5 hours sorta sucks the mith sale was so short and there was a daily limit. i remember first mith sale daily limit was around 52 or sumthin and it was very cheap.

13. I would love for T5's to cost Mithril! Bring Wars Back! Then the only way to get big is warring! I'd love that

14. Only problem is they are gonna make it ridiculously priced

15. I hope that T5 is Mithril also. The reason that mwars will not come back as a result if T5 costing mith is that only one side can get Mithril, whereas with pwars both sides won gold.
    Also, with the prices being based on strength, it helps to balance the playing field.
    Aside from this, it will encourage war. As Michael Scott would say, it's a win/win/win situation.

16. **** YOU DAILY LIMIT!!!

17. Looks like mith is still available. Was the op incorrect regarding the end time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.