Mithril Sale!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mithril and t5 together..come on..

2. I find it funny people are actually complaining about the mith sale not being longer...

3. Op u idiot yur late to the party and a 2 day sale damn you might as well troll us

4. Didn't you know? The majority of the community are care bears these days, and I've seen more than a few in the summer wars using way more mithril than needed or even effective and taking losses for it. So, both sides save a minority support more mithril sales (not that I'm on that side). :geek:

5. Awesome!!!

6. Wasn't mithril supposed to encourage more system wars? Who needs them when you can buy them pretty much once a month?

7. because many use more than the daily max when system warring over a month?

8. good point you

9. Remember it's 36 Mith to run the 4 Stat boost spells for each war, costly even when you win, let alone lose.

10. I bought 29

11. Thanks for the 1day mithril stock up it's soo great /end sarcasm/ but next time please make it a bit longer for the small guys like me

12. why so short?
    please make it longer

13. none of us have an idea why it's so short

14. Just enjoy that fact it's for sale instead of complaining about how long it's on sale for.

15. Why the hell are you posting on every thread?? If you are spamming for post count, stop cause its really annoying

16. Whys who posting ? 

17. You are allowed to post on multiple threads if your post is relevant to said thread.

18. Ty devs for the sale its hard finding time for mith chasing cuz summer warring all the time.
    I appreciate listening to my feedback.

19. hockeydude. he's been posting things like "yup" and "lol" on a bunch of threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.