Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

*in overall, sorry forgot to mention

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I've heard that it's like 10,000 or something.

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

It's 10,000

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Ok thanks. Now who is ranked 10,000 on overall lol. I think there should be a full size lb (even on pc, perhaps?) not just the top 200...

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Lol I think spot 10,000 changes people every time the LB updates

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yeah im sure it does :lol:

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

It changes every day, you move up and down every time it updates, you can jump huge amounts some days, especially Ally lb, as allies always change.
    Usually I'm just going up on Overall lb, i'm ranked 6,949 today.

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Lol thanks guys. I don't really mind about who is ranked 10,000 exactly, but I'm looking for the overall cs. Or thereabouts, just a close range lol. I'll just keep growing until I hit that rank to find out ;) . Thanks all :)

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

How do you farm someone?

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

This is how you farm someone

[​IMG]

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You click their profile and press attack

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Farming is attacking the same person over 5 times in 24hrs, some people don't like it very much :D

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Does anyone know if the devs have anyway to distinguish between different pc accounts in dorms? Im moving in my dorm pretty soon and I do not want to risk having my account banned on the small chance someone else in my dorm would play kaw. The dorm I'm staying in has wifi in the whole building so I'm kind of nervous about it.

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

/lock all questions answered 

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

@beren log off And don't save your password, if you share a PC, other than that sharing wifi won't make your account accessible to others.

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Zobi, that's incorrect. The devs might accuse him of having more than one account per computer, regardless of whether it's the same account.

However if it's different computers I'm not so sure... I don't know if they read the IP address of the router you use, or the IP address of the computer you use...

If its the first, (which is more likely) you can still get accused of having too many accounts.

But I would just go along with it, hope fore the best, and if they do ban you send them an email explaining the situation

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Sorry, meant to say "that could be incorrect"

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Thanks IBB. I guess I'll just try it and if I do get banned, I'll just email support then.

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Why can't I post on a thread that the devs made? 