Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If you delete your app do you have to sign back in to your account or do u have to make a new one?

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Glad I started a discussion lol. But it does indeed say it in help. Under points if ya wanna look

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Id you delete the App, and reinstall it, it will automatically save your profile again. Your KaW account is recognized by your UDID.

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Nevermind my post above lol, you keep the account that you have on your ipod/iPhone

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Is there anyway I can sign out of it

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

No, the iPod only lets you have one account on it...

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You can't sign out of KaW on any iDevice. I believe you can on computer however.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

On computer you can have any number of accounts, though you are only supposed to have 1 Computer account and 1 iDevice account per iDevice.

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

No its 1 computer account per household no matter what. And 1 account for 1 device only.

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

@Heritix, One account per iDevice

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

@Flag
    It's not "you're suppose to only have one"

You can only have one PC account full stop, any more can get you banned.

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

@Panic, you only get banned if your caught but still...I'm not trying to encourage anyone having more than one PC account if thats what it looks like which it probably does...

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

not quite. you can link all of your idevice accounts to pc. so: pc acounts = number of idevices + 1

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yes wordwaster but I wouldn't call them a PC account, they're iDevice accounts, I meant you can only have 1 PC only account.

lol...yes Flag that's what it looks like by saying "only if you get caught"

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Flagg* and well ****...

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

How do you earn nobility points?

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Quests

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

And buying them**

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

you either purchase them with real world money. OR you can do quests, which have a 2% chance of dropping a point.

probably better of just buying them from the oracle. never going to get many from quests.

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Are there any tricks to Getting items no matter what?