1v1 war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hyoding, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Magoo I kno it's sooo boring!!! I like unload on em every hour an they don hit Bak!!

I have sent a (hopefull) email to the devs requesting an old version of KAW with no ebs or t4 or highlands an jus the old stuff :)

2. Troll, I will take that as no. I don't mind warring anyone as long as they have something to lose and wants to have fun. Wall me if interested and I will get back to you in couple of hours. Please lock this :) I don't want trolls ruining my thread. Thanks!

3. Consider ur thread ruined

4. Hopefully delta and really really hoping after t5 out and next few months of kingdoms at eb when all comfortable with builds people may hit back
    I'm guessing 2025 give take a year

5. Ok any clans up for clan v me? Obviously I can say no you have spy attack and I can't hit your lower members but I prob won't 

6. I'll 1v1 you almighty.. Yafi bores me in this osw

7. Oiiiiii no stealing my 1v1 aah guy

8. I'm up for it

9. Almighty wants to fight me? Is this a joke?? Lol

10. To late magoo I already started hitting him lol

11. Spy's get hard time it's not fair any spies want 1v1??

12. OP ill fight? Make the clans and tell me? And striping is cool right?

13. Lmao hyodings wall makes me laugh.. I love noobs who think sayin on their wall they pinned someone when they haven't makes them look big and bad..just to funny..

14. Maybe I shoulda let you have him magoo.. he prob woulda claimed to have pinned you to lol

15. No i want to fight him. Plz give me him ill take him easy trust me. 