Account on Multiple OS's

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by rhonin, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Yes it can be done. 
    I have an alt that I can access in iOS, Android, Mochi and KaW FB login.
    iPhone 4 on 5.1
    Nexus 7 on 4.1
    Mochi on Windows 7
    KaW on Windows 8

Had to get a bit of help from the devs as when I added Android it broke my FB link.

Of all I like it best on the Android tablet. The app scales great and you can see all the info.

2. I don't understand the point of this.

3. Cool story bro 

4. Needs more dragons

5. So 4 accounts? On 1 device? With help of devs?

6. Cheese - in the beginning you could only have your account on pc and 1 iOS device. Then pc and 1 iOS or pc and Android. Now you can have it available on all three for the same account.

7. Circus - not on one device. I now have the same account available on multiple devices.

8. That makes sense.

This isn't news, by the way. This has been discussed in forums already.

9. Oh same acct across multiple? Yeshiva! I will do this with my android :3

10. This seems very easy to take advantage of.

11. I know what ur think A1 but i dont know if that would work cus whenever i log onto this account on pc and go on ipod at same time it doesnt work just get "invalid request" until i log off one of them

12. He means it could be abused for the purpose of account sharing.

Like multiple people own acc on different devices.

13. Ah ok so it won't let multiple people on at once.

14. No it wont A1 but would still be a convenient way for multiple people to have access.

15. Yeah troll that was my other concern. It could be 2 different people playing and you would never know.

16. Yeah, you could have people from different time zones play so the account is active 24/7. Literally.

17. Exactly but technically you could do that with merely pc logins.

However with investigation the devs could easily notice logins from different IP addresses and locations. It would look pretty odd if an account logged in at Floridia then 10 minutes later Europe.

18. Yeah that's true.

19. I like it for phone when out, tablet when home, and pc if at desk or at work.

For abuse, it was one item that devs asked when fixing my issue: location.