Fight Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Could you please sticky this? It would be very helpful in war!

2. your wrong on the pure spy , it has attack and defense stats with the castle , peace out

3. I thought hansel was 20%

4. This is stickied...

5. @martin- the stats on pure spy don't affect the way the fight mechanics work.

6. the question is are they any pure spies ? bellemorte

7. did you forgot pure spy / hansel . i saw lots of this in war . all spy one attack ( cheap one ) burn pots and drop the attack while you go to sleep . a mate buys your Allie , you bank the money and do it over and over .

8. @Belle, also hansel can attack Attack Build with zero cash out, spy's below 20%, troops above 20%

9. Bellemorte, a fantastic addition to this guide would be amount of money lost in % per build per action. (steal or attack)

I have reason to believe its different if you're only low money out or large $ out.

I believe spy buildings have a great difference on how much % is lost, but that's it. So I have 1/2 spies. I seal the same % as a smaller kingdom with same spy buildings and 0 allies. IE I'm close to a LLBC pure spy on steal %.

Attacks I think are using (as they always have) combined build to calculate losses on victim. Hence base build and strength (what % you attack from- first hit and so on) then percentage of BFA to do losses percentages of money out.

10. Oh, btw the numbers above were once constants on steals (or so we believed- testing from fox and iG agreed) and now since t4 they are not.

11. Nice post belle now is there any way to test wether or not % boneses work? For example if I use an item in eb I can see an increase in damage but I haven't noticed an increase from % bonuses or equipment. I believe these should affect damage there as well.

12. Just a thought on the re-gen exploit:
    Do you get the same result if the player has no balanced attack builds (war aviary, CoE, etc.) versus with a balanced building? Because they re-generate at different rates and all?

13. What happens when defending spy builds and hansels get to 0 spies are they still open for steals? What about assassinates?

THANKS

14. If a hansel has gold out and has 0 spies they are open steals till stripped of gold.

15. Assassinates until troops are pinned, burning pots it's always best to steal a hansel as it can go on for days if gold is available to steal.

16. Superb, well written and intelligent piece for those that get off on game mechanics belle.
    Mine would read simply 'buy more stuff, kill more people'.
    I think your piece just has the edge.
    Whatever works for ya! 

17. Okay, with the pure spy, zero gold out, above 25% spies
    Only open for steals.

How does the person stealing from you make money? Or do they make money?Just wondering... I mean, they obviously can't get money from you as you have none out, and they don't get ally bonus per steal? :|

Lol. I'm thinking of becoming pure spy after I have grown so I need a bit of info

18. 20%* and they can steal no gold. It will say "your enemy has assassinated your spies attempting to steal from you" if you succeed.