IG GUYS OSW WAR THINGY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Black-Star_Fanbat_, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Your moms a failure

2. Before pwar, they grew from inactives. I said before the war era.

3. It must run in the family

4. Nice tiger I forget to mention hitting quests...

5. Then why are you such a noob?

6. Quests got you crystals, whic is good enough for most.

7. :lol: First we simply fought each other, then we farmed inactives, then PWs, then shitty EBs. N8, there's no point in arguing with people like that. They'll walk away thinking they won because they can't understand they lost.

8. Noob.

Runners get hit double.

By the original farmers clan and by the clan you deserted

9. Yes you are

10. No, you just forgot how a war game works. You can't just run from a fight.

11. You may not have gold but I'm making plenty off you.

12. I was freaking dropped from the clan with no warning and for no reason brah.

13. Don't call me "brah".

14. Let's see. 1) You joined PE to fight us; 2) They dropped you - if they didn't would you still be fighting us? (to PE, I never saw reports of any incoming from this clown); 3) This isn't a "OSW war thingy" - the title and your posts lacks any form of apology you might be going for.

Why don't you show a little more respect if you wish us to stop whacking you? Changing your name, creating a lame thread with a even lamer name, and whining on our walls won't help you. It's okay. We might eventually get bored with you or you might be added to the permafarm list. (I won't strip you so you can HLBC.) Or, there is that little Reset button thingy. 

Until then, spies - he has 0sdp

Oh and cute pic you use in that third-party chat app. Misrepresenting yourself as a member of the opposite sex should have them all farm you.  To all who have seen his pic, don't be fooled .

15. @tiger

U are absolutely right! We are a dead clan, we can't complete not even an EB! 

LMAO

Cheers

16. Nooblet, we won't be wasting our time on you so you can brag you were whacked by iG. Get along now and go hit the eb you're in, you little eb warrior you.