Summer Wars: Anyone see a pattern developing here.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -DREG-, Jul 15, 2012.

1. How the wars are fought by each individual clan should not be a concern! Turtle fillers all spy etc it's clans choice and yours to decide how best to deal with it! As for the idea of items only gained in war i would love to see this as long as measures to stop exploitation as someone has previously stated. Ebs should be a means to war and nothing more,Ill support anything that encourages this

2. The wars are a nice idea, but .....
    Between osw, real life (no way I can dedicate that much weekend (semi free) time to KaW (social impact)), eb'ing (items do have an impact), and now T5 announcement, these wars take on a much lower priority.

Set up a top 512 clan (512 at commencement of tourney, not a rolling 512) tournament bracket with a losers bracket (double elimination) and a before start forfeit system and you have a much better option. IMHO. This idea would need some fleshing out. Make it a yearly thing opposite the all-star war.

3. Come on. We gotta have some more ideas about this topic.

4. Dev should just place high stat def pots in sales in market place.. One will not be able to attack someone of similar size potted with the new def pots without coming out of pins unless the one in pin has very very high bfa. I know many turtles here won't agree with my suggestions.. Spending 24 hrs every weekend on a game is ridiculous. Have a life..

5. With T5 coming I don't see why anbody would even think of warring; I don't know what devs were thinking announcing T5 before the tournament is over.

6. Need another mith sale!

7. As clans lose prestige they give up on making play offs so they don't join in the final wars.

8. I think they should remove the items from Ebs and make then attainable only thru wars.

9. But support

10. Good ideas from the OP. I would like to see some of the plunder returned from system wars like in the old days. Although I didn't like constant pwars, the system as it was designed then still encouraged real sys wars.

Disputes used to b settled by rwar not this osw bull that's goes on now which are won not through battles but propaganda.

11. These aren't real wars though, so why should you get items for it?

12. Just ******* eliminate the ffp or capacity to be pinned in this wars and let ALL HELL break loose.

13. Having been in every weekend war i can say i love how hardcore these wars getting and dont see a need for changes. If you cant be active find someone to pin you! Its not rocket science. The clans with the high prestige obviously know what theyre doing. This is a TOURNAMENT not a season of wars. Yeah theres only twenty clans bothering to war now its cuz of morale.
    Ive made friends and enemies in these wars, and i should say theres NOTHING i repeat NOTHING in kaw that has given me the pride of fighting with an awesome war clan and powerful warriors. Now the fights are getting harder and thats good because with each war I get harder, pride more proud. Kinship reaching a level felt unlike anything before in this game. We are being bred in the summer wars of hell sacrificing personal time, sleep and fun for a GOAL. And the fights ive been in were not stopped at twelve hrs.
    These wars arent easy to participate in, and they rightly should not be. But the feeling of pride after beating a tough opponent? Comparable to a real life soldier. I love it.