Upcoming Epic Battles and Tier 5 Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. EVERYONE WILL BECOME POWERFUL IT IT WILL BECOME BORRRRING!!!!

2. When are T6 buildings coming out that should be more exciting also

3. i love how WULF write in forum... he add picture too.. thats makes player easy to understand about anythings..

4. What are T5 buildings? Can i build them too?

5. @suspect-

Here is Hansel with gold out:
    [​IMG]

Here is hansel with zero gold out:

[​IMG]

Pure spies:

[​IMG]

Pure spies even open for steal when they are below 20% and have gold out

As you see, attack builds can steal spies unless the spy is pinned. That's how it works for attack builds. Except spies can't steal an attack with zero gold. Attack builds can always assassinate spies. So I still don't get it. Attack builds can touch spies.

6. @wis- you are no one's punching bag.

Just wait and see about the prices and such before you get too upset. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

7. I'm starting to think Belle knows something we don't about t5 

8. :lol: of course the mods know the prices...

9. @wil- *sigh*

First- reduced ally pool? Really? No. The player base has increased dramatically. There are more allies than ever. Inactives have always been reset since the beginning of kaw. This is not something new. The inactives being reset never affected the ally market negatively in the past and won't this time. The number of available allies continues to grow each day as the player base has expanded.

As for choosing allies that have high stats but are inactive- well, inactives have always been reset. You know this going in. There is risk and reward. You risk getting an ally reset because you want the momentary reward of higher stats. That's your choice. You are aware of what can happen. You made the conscience decision to choose an inactive ally that could potentially be reset.

No, there is no way to tell how long someone has been inactive. But there are easy ways to make some good informed decisions when buying. Look at the wall of your potential ally. Does the last message say "long ago"? There's your sign. Are they clanless? Another sign. Look at their eb history if they are in a clan. Nothing there? Good sign.

So don't act like your precious babies are being ripped away from you with no warning. You knew about resets. You have played a long time wil. You know how to look for allies. You make the informed decision to buy inactives. You take the risk.

No, the ally market is not exactly equivalent to the stick market. But it IS a money market. There is the possibility to make gold or to lose gold. It is a big part of the economy in kaw.

10. No. I don't know the prices.

11. @Belle LMAO I know how fight mechs work. Believe it or not most of us done our own testing. SS of ur guide tho very insightful has nothing to do with what LP was trying to point out. She merely stated that I can't send a pure attack build (no SOS or guilds) to go kill spies builds. Tho pure spy build can assassinate my troops. Thank u tho for ur ss's 

12. **** me this is bullllll ****

13. How soon are we talking on the new update??

14. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, We shud then get a really gud pay out of the new ebs

15. Probably a couple of weeks from now 

16. I give kudos to Devs for trying to make this game "better."
    The problem is that they are insane. They keep adding more lands and expensive buildings again and again whenever they do something drastic that the players don't like.
    They just want players to move their focus from the problems they created before to a new one.
    Anyways let's tap away

17. Awesome low on the totem pole but at least the game will last longer 

18. Belle,

First, this one gonna be even longer and you may think its hard to reply to my long post...but omg having to try to follow your individual ones is crazy, I'm still such a forum noob lol

My initial long post was simply to point out, that devs have systematically, for whatever reason removed gold from the system, have had us focused on in game activities that do not generate gold, have limited new player methods of staying competitive through removal of reset bonuses, and limited ability of the new generation to move gold around like the older vets can, all under the guise of “fairness” and equal playing field….all again coincidentally within a month of T5 release announcement which will require a large influx of gold in order to BC again.

To me it seems ATA has been setting the new generation up to spend money, as they have them hooked now and have set them up as you even say Belle with the perception that the field is the most “level” its ever been, and getting to the “top” is now even more achievable. Additionally they are adding a lot, when we still want a lot of improvements to the existing system.

The below is now my specific rebuttals I guess, to your comments:

So first, you are countering arguments I have already made on a month old thread that went unaddressed for over 1/2 the points I made in this thread. You can check them out on page 16 in other kaw discussion, thread titled The Dev’s Band Aid For a Broken Arm, but I don’t feel like re-typing it all as guess what? Those posts are long too lol. You know I'll even go bump it though, so you can read if you want. Disclaimer: my arguments got moved to its own thread so there are a few references to posts on its original thread don't make sense but essence is there.

I will address directly though this absurdity about how drop volleying/gold transfers is a violation of purchase limits, loved this when I heard it for first time. Kinda did it in my other forum post but not directly in terms of the purchase limit violation.

1. Volley transfers have been going on since I started playing (over 2 years ago). Hell when I did my resets, I was even reported for this very thing, never even got a warning for it. However, 2 years later it is NOW an issue?

2. What defines a violation/abuse of "purchase" limits? Is it just the quantity of gold moving onto one acct in a given day? Is it specifically the amount of gold that has been previously purchased moving from one acct to another? Is the word "purchase" of said gold the issue?

If any of those cases, how can you consider it a violation of "purchase" limits, if you acquire an account without actually purchasing it? If the account is a rich account, and is rich whether due to its purchase of nobility, which it did so by staying within the limits set by ATA, or not...where is the violation?

Or are you trying to tell me that an account in general cannot, through volleys, make over the allowed daily purchase amount set by ATA? I know quite a few players who make over set purchase limits through ally sales...you guys want to stop them too? What about people who buy max nobility then make even more during the day through ebs, and ally sales...they in violation too?

3. You say there is purchase limits to level the field….yet you say volleying is still just as easy as it has been….so again I ask why kill volleys? If they are just as easy to do, how does that level the playing field? Unless ofc you mean its easy for those who already have an insane amount of gold compared to the rest of kaw, and for those guys YES it is still easy….so the rich still get easy volleys and others don’t…..yes I can see a very even playing field there lol

4. In my opinion, there were only a very few who were in grossly "abusing" volley transfers, who also happened to be some of the biggest spenders in kaw and ata wanted their business back.

No way in holy hell a majority of kaw could spend what these guys spent whether they wanted to or not and whether by legit or "other" means, so "stopping" them isn't really relevant in bridging a gap or correcting mass exploitation...b/c mass exploitation didn't even exist anymore than it previously had.

Additionally, these people who were in said "gross" violation, have a ton of accounts, many can't even be hit out of system war even if we wanted to hit them, and keep a ton of golf out at all times. Please do just a little math and see how much u can transfer with just 15t sitting out on two accounts (I think that is about 1.5T)...no need to drop volley when you can keep that much out at once.

5. You want to talk about real abuse…figure out a way to discourage discount nob/xstal purchases, that IS being used by a large part of the kaw community despite risks to their UDIDs.

Patience is a virtue that I lost a year ago waiting for achievement bonuses, but that isn't the point. The point is on MAY 31st 2012, devs have on their own thread, in red, achievement bonuses will be released in a week. Since that post, they have released, the war tourney, new ebs, castle upgrades, killed mith sales, added inferno/aqua sales, and now they r going to retroactively up our reward payouts for war tourney...in ALL those recent updates they couldn't find a way to tack on something that was told would be released a month and half ago within a week of that particular announcement?

Obviously the devs have been busy with a lot a crap we haven’t really been asking for, or waiting for or had knowledge was coming, but just saying might be good for the community to see they are taking some time to keep their damn word to us for a change. We are all used to kaw dev delays, but if you can't follow through on your word or at least give us an update on why u couldn't keep it or an apology for the delay with an anticipated new release date...then ya know...just don't get our hopes up at all please lol

Next, if you can honestly tell me that you believe kaw players have not been in a frenzy over collecting the new items related to the rapid release of new ebs, and new item drops in FoD...I.e. distracted...then perhaps we should avoid posting each other in the forums lol Same with if you think 80% of the clans participating in the summer tourney are not distracted by preparing the next weeks roster, sizing up opponents etc.

Oh yeah, and you tell me “with all the new changes right now- are they (achievement bonuses) a priority right now?” and that you “think not”…..umm…you kinda prove my point right there about new updates being a distraction rofl If devs hadn’t introduced all these “new changes” don’t you kinda think the community WOULD actually consider those achievement bonuses promised at the end of May a priority? Just saying lol

Those first two updates, which created an outcry and action by the community which hasn’t been seen on that kind of scale, in a very long time, which actually in fact DID drop kaws rating in the app store, which if you read any article on ATA, it will tell you part of their key to success is maintaining a top app rating, was conveniently followed by the release of the most updates ever released in this short time span in the game’s history.

Yes I agree they released all these updates to stay competitive, but its not in the way you are trying to spin it. It was to help cool the rage in the community so a key business strategy wasn’t put in jeopardy. Also, if you had read my whole post I actually do compliment them on this strategy, it worked very well and has set them up nicely for future cash flow. Just b/c I’m calling them out on it, doesn’t mean I disagree with what they did from a business standpoint.

You can see additional evidence of this working I’d guess (I actually haven’t checked) if you compared the dates of the announcements for the new updates to the dates of last posts on the major threads that were against the drop rate/reset bonus updates. My guess is you would see a rapid halt to those posting against those two original updates.

Exception of course being Metals, but as you pointed out inactive resets are not something new, but neither is the kaw communitys disagreement of the practice of the devs resetting them, therefore, I'm not surprised that one still gets a lot of attention.

The problem we are now seeing in regard to only receiving 60% back on those inactives, is related to inflation. Not a big deal to me if my inactive 40b gives me only 60% back; however, my 300-500b ally that gets reset on me....especially if I know that ally quit because they are unhappy with the changes the devs have made and dont see a point in continuing to play due to the promotion of spending real money to stay active....THAT'S when I have a problem with only getting 60% back.

So to sum that up a bit more philosophically, I pay devs for gold to afford those nice shiny big active allies (active at that time), the devs piss off my allies and they go inactive, and I get stuck with a 40% bill? Isn't that like making me pay 140% for a product that the seller won't let me keep and tells me it's MY fault I can't keep it? lol