Upcoming Epic Battles and Tier 5 Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Haha at least t5 might make some more pvp as u will actually start to make less on Hauntings then T4

2. Dang I'm not even HLBC or t4 and t5 is coming! It's gonna take of ever go people like me who have a job and a life besides this game to catchup

3. Kaw_admin take a look at my Battle Items suggestion again.PLEASE NO MORE EQUIPMENT!

4. plz bring a new spy building

5. Damn it I'm not even HLBC yet! :(

6. Ty kaw, time to get the hlc and then convert to t5, awesome 

7. Atleast give us KaW Classic as a replacement, being addicted to a game that no longer exists feels kind of crappy.

8. should bring back pws -.- since that will actually HELP the players grow.

9. I like it, but also don't. Was hoping it would come out a little later so I could get close to HLBC first lol. Oh well it's a good update but should have waited or summer wars to end before releasing the info about it.

10. What Wisdom said!

Maybe it's good all those pve updates coming out around the same time. Sooner we finish getting all equal againsooner we can go back to osw and farming instead of killing da monstathat of course, mostly applies to hlbc, you smaller guys enjoy the 'defender is too strong' pop up
    I just hope devs will give us a break with pve and come up with something new and encouraging for PvP after all.
    Isn't that what the war game is suppose to be about?

11. WILL THERE B MORE SPY BUILDINGS

12. **** THIS
    Devs runnin the game farther down hill every update. Ebs are absolute **** then equipment which is more ****. Mithril is stupid as ****. Now t5 it's like devs want about of xstal whores who hate war. Clearly war isn't what debs want. All the want is people spending money on xstals. Worthless greedy fucks

13. I can't wait for t5 

14. You Lied!!! It was all lies, it wasn't that long ago you stated their was no plans or intentions for T5 buildings!!! Lies, all lies!!!!!

15. Support for PB 

16. good news and bad news for me. Bad news: i'm not HLBC and the good news is that the new Ebs are coming out i'm been waiting for them

17. I hope one of the new ebs will finaly have a desant pay out now, forget balancing out the stats it's all these item ebs that are offsetting it.
    Some of us are still trying to grow with the current highlands and t4 without having to get distracted my eb pots items and now t5 added to the mix, give us a eb that pays better than the haunting that doesn't need a clan full of some seriously big builds to complete.

18. I like the new idea, but how long will it be until they come? . The wait will kill me

19. @PB

The devs have families and they do this for a living.Of corse they need something from us!

20. Im pissed. What about all the noobs nd weaker players..... All they worried about is strong players. Nd all this eb nd what not is ruining this game . THANKs alot devs. U suck