New Additions to the Warring System

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wakebuster, Jul 11, 2012.

1. PWARS DON'T NEED TO CLME BACK!!! /end rage

Seriously?!? Why do you guys want them? They make the game too easy=not fun

2. True true true

3. Pwars are better than Ebs. And this equipment crap is dumb. Also you can ruin peoples pwars you can't ruin their Ebs:(

4. Third idea is good just percent needs to be turned down to a more reasonable number. Making 50 bil for doing nothing except getting hit seems a little too much maybe drop it too 2.5% or even 1%.

5. No support. If they do your second idea then the OSF can join that side and be only one active, getting the full 100%.

6. Indiandaf, trust me OSF-ing is not "doing nothing but getting hit" there is a lot of work involved for being an OSF. You have to be extremely active and have to know what you are doing

7. Lol indian has obv never osfed 

8. I like to think I know a lot about game mechanics. My post wasn't worthless it brought up the point that pwars were killing the game. The devs won't brim something back most of the community wanted gone. It was never suppose to even be there in the first place. It was an exploit of the system. If you want to socialize go ahead there are hundreds of clans you can join. Pwars just forced you to hop around. Now people can stay in one clan and work together.

9. I like the idea, but I don't care of it does or does not come back.

10. Support

Even though I don't like PWars I like the no FF button.

Support(I said it twice since I Like it :p)

11. Support 

12. I'm almost offended the way the attack builds here say the osfs shouldn't get that much gold for it ..

Would you like it if we just didn't open and give half of you the stats you have?

Semi support. We don't need anything else to pull clannies away from home. Items are enough trouble as it is

13. support like the idea

14. Support, simple and effective idea.

I want gold. This is the reason i stopped doing the summer wars...i dont want to just break even on mith if my side wins. Losing 50 mith for nothing is a pain in the butt.

If gold was involved, i would be muc more likely to war.

With this idea, if tax stays high, pwars are still less likely. You make way more off the bl. Or roll the dice and try to win the war tax.

15. I thought OSFing was easy. I used to keep my spies low and like 50 mil out and take hundreds of hits. I'd use 1-2bil that way staying open, but would make 30bil a war. Better than dropping pots.

16. 5% wouldnt be worth it for an osf they can generally make twice that (if we use your 500bill example) in ebs with less work osf is a butt busting job 25-50 doesnt cut it. N they wont take this up the ideas interesting but they wont bring it back intentionally

17. Support, very good idea