Who will win the summer wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hockeydude2000, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ZAFT Destiny
    (they are good)

2. Ultimate, people leave when not in war, when the war is about to lock in, they will be first.

3. LAST RIGHTS. ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟

4. Oh nvm, you meant prestige, yeah idk how that works.

5. Se7en s1ns ZAFT destiny or mercenary Inc

6. The winner will undoubtedly be the one armed man.

7. Ultimate the only reason zaft is not higher is because the first week they fought out of the clan "faith" so they are short one weeks prestige. GREAT WARRIORS they are can't wait for my IAC brotheren to fight them again. It should b epic

8. TACOS WILL!!!!!!!

9. Good luck to all, I have friends in many of the clans taking part. Make no mistake about how much effort and time people are putting in,that includes the clans that "lose". Respect to all . I'd love to see the top 8 fight the playoffs and finals without ANY bonus from equipment or BFA, for it to be rendered null for the last 8, fighting solely with your base stats. Now THAT would truly be fair and great , coming down to purely skill and determination . purely my own thoughts that

Șε7εɴ Ș1ɴȘ

10. Kateian said it right. Zaft destiny is behind because for one week they fought from faith legacy.

11. IAC is a strong clan

12. Ming n bar has fought real well

13. Last rights r doin good

14. ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. last rights

16. Is this the same IAC? because it is getting obliterated by merc inc.

17. Last rights

18. This thread makes me chuckle...

ZAFT Destiny is tough and does look like a good choice to win it all, but...

hands down, Mercenary Inc. is the favorite. If you know anything about system war you understand why.

I've done system wars with just about all the "greats" out there and nobody has it quite perfected like Merc Inc.

It should be a very interested PlayOffs to say the least...

19. Sadly us in IAC had many unexpected issues in the clan and were not able to recover we will learn from our mistakes and and lead on and hopefully tear apart our next opponent IAC