Summer War Clan Update Problem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Some Family of Clans that war in these summer wars like to fill up on the day of locked rosters. Unfortunately the clan rank update is early morning. So, my clan is in a bit of a situation. We were ranked 398 this morning. People showed up. We should be ranked above 200 but this silly update is holding us back. I suggest that the devs make the ranks update 1 hour before the sign ups end.

2. Fail by devs

3. I think since people know when the update is, when rosters lock that they plan accordingly.

4. I think they should have came earlier

5.  it doesn't update at a scheduled time everyday

6. I think they should be updated every 30 mins ..

7. U r ranked above 200 

8. Troll. If you have any connections. Get devs to update clan rank so I can get my clan signed up

9. I feedback dev they should come up with more realtime Players

10. .../... and clan LB update.

They replied in a diplomatic way :
    "We are working on a number of updates and improvements to the game. Thank you for your feedback!"

11. Maybe your clan members shouldnt clan hop? That way your clan is ranked where its at all the time.

12. Umm.. Already said this but.. I'll say it again. We are a family of clans. We have one war clan. Wen time to war, we move to that one clan.

13. ^ and you know when the summer war is gonna begin. Should be better prepared.

14. Gorilla then move earlier bro  A lot of clans require all members to be in for roster roll call on Thursday. Helps to eliminate your problem. I agree though. They should update clan rankings a few hours before matchup.

15. Whether you participate or not, there should be a set time that the refresh occurs and the decision is made. This is especially true if you have an aggregate clan or a global clan.

16. Wait what are you taking about? You're in Middle Kingdom with me  We are 40

17. Join the clan on-time next year.

18. Poor planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on dev's part planning is the key to victory