addition to locked thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jester13, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Shes probably more focused on fighting than forum trash talk.

2. Shut up Jezza.

3. Eric .... If you read the first post carefully .. You will see that I say to a barcode player that I am not certain whether Lop even knew or knows I have a daughter. Whether I have one or not is irrelevant to the question posed. The question asked was whether the comments posted by Lop are too much for a 9 game ... I thought so and asked the community their opinion.

4. Lop the only persons nemesis you are is your own ! ... Strip and farm to your hearts content .... I love to war ... I will fight you and your band of thugs regardless of how many allies I have or pots or friends .... Bring it ! You do me a favor by targeting me...it saves me from mindless buttonmashing and item hunting ! 

5. At first i was like wut? Then i looked down, what a pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope thats his third offence too!!

6. Jester, you know very well you made it clear that "Lop said he wanted to have sex with your 1 year old girl" whichever way you spin it, you have defamed his character in a smear campaign and added fuel to a dirty war

7. He was permasilenced and then the devs apparently decided to remove the silence. Which is lame. One thing about it, perhaps he will learn something from this and keep his twisted sense of humor to himself or others like Dewire who share it.

As for Dewire, thanks for the diagnosis Dr. Freud. Why anyone would care about your thoughts on psychology I have no idea. I think it ironic you talk about MY narcissism when you are spouting that based on your personal perspective on my posts I need to seek help, when you are defending something as depraved as the things lopaidon has said on walls. I think if people read the messed up weird stuff I have ss of they might think you and lopaidon and anyone defending him might benefit from some counselling.

Go ahead and make a weirdo your hero though.. He suits iG family well.

8. Where are these things that have been said? What's the name of the thread?

9. Eric.... I simply posed a question ... Are comments like that too much for a 9 plus game? I did say that I have a 1 year old daughter but I also said that I was not certain whether Lop knew that or not ... I was disgusted by his comments as any parent or civilized person would be ... As far as defaming lopaidon .... Sheesh ... All one has to do is read his crap to see that noone needs to do that on his behalf .

10. Panic ... I refused to post them in forums as they are enough to have lopaidon silenced and are therefor too inappropriate to be posted here

11. I am willing to start a room in the infamous " third party app" that anyone can view them .... Shall I ??? Lop what do you think ?

12. First off, my name is Dixie

Sigmund Freud was a psychoanalyst, but his doctorate was in neurology. Considering, Dr. Freud’s theories all related to the sexual variants and usually emphasized an unhealthy relationship with the mother, well…lets just say you brought him up.

As for “spouting” my conclusions about your mental health based upon your forum posts, I believe you to be calling the kettle black. You yourself have done just that. You have condemned a whole family of clans, a whole group of people, based on online chat gossip. Your desire for the whole online community of KAW to conform to you views is disturbing. We all have our own moral compass. For you to sit in judgment over anyone you do not know in real life is laughable at best.

As for Lop and his so called “pedophile” posts, you did a very good job of manipulating those posts to say what you wanted them to. Innuendo and fact are two different things. I find it disheartening that the developers were drawn into this based on lies. Lop has never once said what you have put out there on this community. You have defamed his reputation and attacked his character. A legality I am sure you do not concern yourself with since it does not fit into your moral guidelines.

So Morgana, you can sit upon your ivory tower of righteousness and judge the heathens as you see fit, for all false religion fails, it only takes time.

13. Lmao what an idiot. You believe that crap spewing from your psychotic mind?

14. We're you on Gilligans island professor? 

15. Dixie .... Have u seen the posts ?

16. Or are you saying these things based on what you have been told by Lop ?

17. I wouldnt be suprised if lop said something along the lines of "I did your daughter" or some other immature trash talk. What i dont think he said is " I had sex with your 1 year old girl" those are just the words you put into his mouth

18. Eric ... I did no such thing ...if u read the threads ... Lop did that himself ... Which is a clear indication of his intent when he posted the things that got him silenced .

19. You have a ss that has lop saying "I want to have sex with your 1 year old?" no you definitely dont. Thats just the slander youre giving off. Im sure lop said I want to do your daughter or something though, wont dispute that.

20. Enough is enough, if I may, I ask my clanmates to stop posting this thread. This is going no-where and enough has been made of this matter.... Less talky more fighty(so everyone, regardless of mental capacity understands).