addition to locked thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jester13, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Trash talk is fine r/l talk (unless they r ur friend) and being that offensive/personal is bad

2. BigAlj and HiDude2010 are two shining examples of logic.

There were ss which validated what Lopaidon said. The ss were submitted to the devs. Even if there had not been a comment about Jester's child, given what was said, he still would have been silenced. Lopaidon made a choice to say those things, and he received the appropriate outcome. He is not in prison, this game is not the movie Shawshank Redemption, and he is not on death row.

He got silenced for making inappropriate comments, one of which, was about a child, in a game.

Since my first forum post about this war (which was deleted in error by the devs) I can't help but notice that when someone makes a logical comment, iG players have an overwhelming tendency to bring justifications, flawed logic, insults and bragging to their responses.

On my wall, someone even tried to say I was racist, based on the fact that, when attacking dozens and dozens of players, I attacked two players with a color in their name from the opposing clans.

I am not a racist, and this was greatly insulting, as well as completely insane. How would I know the color of their skin based on their name, and for that matter, how do they know the color of my skin? Absolute nonsense.

The fact that WiG has titles saying "don't Lop me, bro" implying this was something done to Lopaidon, instead of something he did to himself with his vulgar comments, is pathetic. Again, absolute nonsense.

If there is someone in iG family that has something sensible and logical to say, in a sea of such absolute nonsense it is hard to remember.

Perhaps they should call in their members and cronies with coffee talk and pumpkin emojis.

In the end, perhaps that absolute nonsense, is all they have. 

3. Wow morganna, nice retort but I wish you would have read and understood the innaccuracy of chiefs comment. I was pointing out the difference between what you can be and what you can be found to be.

Sadly for you my logic is not flawed and the similie I put in about the movie was to show that you can be found guilty yet still be innocent.

Please comment again if you need some help to understand this post.

4. lol 

Hey mum I'm famous.

So morgan.... I'm even getting PM's from people saying how disgusted they are that noor tried to twist what I said. Do I expect you to respond to this? Yes.

That is your tactic. Ok fine, fair enough.

The only true thing I know is that jester13 will be permanently strip farmed by me.

Will it stop after a ceasefire? Hell no.

I will leave WiG and continue to strip farm his ass till the end of days.

Do I have the resources to do this? You will soon find out.

Happy kawing jester13

5. One more thing...... Don't lop me man 

6. bump....... Just because I want jester13 to know that this game is ruined for him

7. But at least morgan supports you right?

8. Patience Lop, she is active on the thread, it takes her a while to type her sermons

9. Jester13..... Good luck progressing in this game 

10. Jester13 has already witnessed thae land of pinville...now its almost time to witness the land of PERMA stripville... 

11. I expected as much Lop .... Take your rage at being shamed publicly out on me. Were I you I would quit my clan also ... Before they tossed me for being such a bad example of a player and person ... You may stop me from growing ... You may strip me for months ... But it won't make you a better person or gain you any respect in this community. It also won't justify the things you have said . Nothing will. In spite of all that has transpired .. I can't bring myself to be angry ... I still just feel sorry for you !

12. haha... Whatever jester. Just enjoy being my PERMA farm 

13. Quick question? How lk g do you think you will have allies for? 

14. PERMA strip farm 

15. Jester you make me laugh. WiG does not twist things that way and Lop is not going to be tossed because you got your feelings hurt. Someone has to lead the freak parade.

16. Oh darn it.... I think I pinned jester again 

17. Those allies don't suit you btw... I think you need to be relieved of allies on a permanent basis.. 

18. Happy kawing 