addition to locked thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jester13, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Since the earlier thread was locked lopaidon has been silenced... Apparently the material provided to them was enough to warrant a silence. Bear in mind that there were no swear words or bypasses on the wallposts. So the silence was based entirely on the content. If lopaidon had never said anything disparaging about my family then he wouldn't be silenced. I can only hope, along with the rest of this community, that this was his third and final offense .

2. Wait wat happened?

3. ^ scroll down to his other thread. Apparently some sick pervert said he wanted to have sex witn his one year old daughter.

4. Interesting that all those individuals that have " don't Lop me on there banners have not chimed in on this thread to either apologize for his actions or at least say they understand it was over the line.
    Fact of the matter is, those individuals find it ok to make remarks of such caliber no matter who they are aimed at. It goes to show how far these individuals ego's have inflated and how they believe they are above any one in this game just by association with a long standing clan.
    I say permanently silence the sick and twisted!

5. IF IT WAS LOCKED IT WAS FOR A REASON

6. It was locked due to accusations. BUT, those accusations have come to be shown to be true.
    I believe the whole belief of this game is to have fun andenjoy battleing with ohers in a semi grown up manner. I say semi grown up because it is fun to "talk trash" to others. While "talking trash" does add to the essence of the battle, crossing the line into bashing on someones family or childern is completely uncalled for.
    You want to talk tracabout the individual that u are batteling is all good, but lets leave peoples R/L alone. Just my personal view, others may have a different perspective and thats their choice, but the rest of us do not have to put up with the nonsence.

7. Wow, a Jester who can't take a joke.

Hey Jester, Yo mama so fat her clothes come in three different sizes large, extra large, and oh my god its coming!

Hey Jester, Yo mama's so fat that when she fell in love she broke it

Hey Jester, Yo mama's so ugly when I took her to the zoo they said, "Thanks for bringing' her back!"

Hey Jester Yo Sista's so cheap, she's on the dollar menu.

Hey Jester, Yo daughter's so stupid she thought a quarterback was a refund.

Hey Jester, Yo mama's so ugly, American express left home without her

Hey Jester, Yo girlfirend's so fat, she got Baptized at sea world

Buck up sunshine. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

8. All is fair in love and war. Trash talk has been apart of war for as long as there has been war. Yo Mama cracks ect. Some people wear the hearts on there sleeves and like to take great personal offense and blow things out of proportion. With that said Jester get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and stop your whining.

9. High five My Knee Grow

10. You two seem to be the shining examples of why this game is on a down hill slide. While people can take a joke, there are others that have to carry nonsense too far. But I'm guessing in those feeble immature minds of yours you can not differentiate the difference between a joke and a personal attack.
    Maybe when you grow up and your minds develop into something other then mush, you may have a different perspective on what is funny and what is slander!

11. Even false accusations need to be looked into a silence isn't admition of guilt, I would be suprised if this thread went to say way for doing the same thing as the first.

12. [​IMG]
    If your thread was locked it was locked for a reason, re-posting it will just land you a forum ban. Any who, all is fair in love and war. Learn to live with it, or you should probably leave.

13. disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. — trash–talk \ˈtrash-ˌtȯk\ verb ..

Guess it worked.

14. You are right unstoppable it's not an admission of guilt. But a silence would seem to be the verdict. So it would seem the devs have looked into it and admitted his guilt for him.

And I'm happy you have the ability to utilize a dictionary. Im proud of you, good game young lad, good game!

15. It seems like some posters like to preach all is fair in love and war so by these standards reporting some jackass for offensive comments is by all means fair.

16. Those are good ones jezza and all within what I would call acceptable trash talk ... Silly but funny ... However .. Talking about the abuse of a child is beyond anything that I or any other sensible person would find acceptable. The silence shows me that the authorities here agree... For that I am thankful !

17. Bullies talk a lot, push a lot, stomp their feet when things don't go their way. Is it lack of attention? Is it poor parenting? Who really knows...But bullies hide behind weakness, weakness they are actually afraid. It's a game. Remember that you can get away with these things in a virtual world but in the real world there is always someone tougher and eventually you will come across someone who doesn't like to be pushed. And pushes back. Think about it.

18. well, i thought about it, and i found two faults.

1. If a bully stomps there feet, they would no longer be a bully, as i for one wouldnt be scared of someone stomping there feet.

2. There is always somebody stronger until you reach the strongest person. How do you know lop isnt the strongest person in the world? :roll:

19. @ chief.
    Not sure if you fully understand the concept. You can admit to being guilty. You cannot be admitted to be guilty of anything. If found guilty you can still be innocent. Check out the movie shawshank redemption for a great example of this. Hope this clears up the inconsistency of your post.