Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Missbehave y u no mod yet  i want you mod !!!

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Because the devs are having trouble choosing between me and her because we're both awesome like that.

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

:lol: :lol:

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Lol

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

When (if....) the devs release achievement bonuses, if you have already accomplished the accomplishment, do you get the stat bonus? I sure hope so  I have achieved a lot of the accomplishments...

And, do you think the devs will make a stat bonus for achievements such as the support Japan relief accomplishment, where all that was required was money?

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yes I'm pretty sure they will give them for the achieved ones.

I'm not sure. That's a good question that only the Devs know the answer too.

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Or We just won't get them.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Does anyone know what is with that one persons name? The one that has a * by it.

[​IMG]

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I've wondered wat that was too

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I'm not 100% positive but, I think that happens when you reset during the tutorial.

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yeah i never seen that.

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I've heard that happens when you go inactive for 6 months and you own a clan. Devs delete your account but you are kept in the system since your a clan owner.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Ok

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Okay thanks A1!

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

No problem what Chris said may also be why.

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

my phone is messed up i have 2 accounts jw86 is the one through facebook JustinWeaver86 is the one on my phone when i get my new phone may i please have JustinWeaver86 i spent real money on the game and i dont want that to just go down the drain and also JustinWeaver86 account is owner of rising death i cant let my clan down please help me somehow thank you very much

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

who fo i need to speak to about failure to recive item ftom drop that i found... did bo got boots ftom drop but not there to equip..

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Email Support@athinkingape.com and tell them

1)the problem

2)ur username

3)the game you play

They shud get back to you eventually

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What are the other ways to gain/get nobility? (other than buying)

Do quests still work... Cause I've done atleast 100quests over the past 2days and received not 1nob.