YAFI Declares AAH we are still Alive

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIRIIElISIISlITllAlINlICllElI, Jun 26, 2012.

1. 6/25/2012 While AAH is busy declares and trash talk *YAFI is officially is a Dead* clan. YAFI reply them back and prove to AAH that we still alive by Strip AAH owner 8Tr and drains is dry to down 1 SDP left. This is topics is not show we trash talk to AAH we just wanna prove we are still alive and stand strong. And @ to AAH member next time if you guy rather then too busy trash talk us in forum but try to pin your member got strip more better. This is a war game is all about *Stragety*

Here are SS picture are take during strip

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w42 ... 1/12-1.jpg

2. A whole 7mil stole :-O

3. Tell me more about your stragety!

4. And try english next time please

5. 8 Tr strip ? dam that is a lots of gold :roll:

6. Damn American dates.

I mean come on.
    Who does dates like

MM/DD/YYYY

Should be

DD/MM/YYYY

7. And stop ******* following me YAFI ppl! I don't wana hear your ****!

8. Cynder is a delicate flower that's why she doesn't want people PM'ing her bad things.

9. Why is your name like that of you are fighting them?

10. I could hardly read this there were so many mistakes

11. GO yafi u made that c4m noob cry lolol

12. Today is 6/26/2012

13. Got to give props to YAFI, only 1 half full clan against many, their motto is definitely true "always outnumbered never outgunned".
    Since I started playing they've been warring constantly, as soon as one ends, they're right into another.

14. What panic says AAH just jumped on the bandwagon.

15. YAFI is a scary clan. I Saw in YAFI clan roster their don't have so many member in there but YAFI is so fear warrior lol. How long is take people to get 8 trillions in this game lol? Because is take me forever to get 1 billion. :roll: :roll: :roll:

16. lol I read that thread AAH posted about Yafi being dead and then comes a 8t strip. Talk about losing face. Even if they were dead, boasting about it in forums is pretty lame. This one goes definitely to yafi

17. 8t strip doesn't mean **** if ya take less than a bil. Yafi is ****

18. Grow up and use proper language.

19. You really make AAH/ISS look bad