New Pro Pack ideas

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ZachGhost, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Maybe a gold bonus but it would have to be under 10% faster regens no people who can spend the money would have a big advantage over the people Jo cant

2. And it would have to be like 1 xtal every 2 weeks to 1 month

3. The devs would love this, good way for a lot of money

4. I'd say no on the regen one it would provide to much of a advantage to paying players.

%to plunder that's a maybe like 5 to 10% max or it would be to big of an advantage.

The xtal one no again to big an advantage to paying people.

5. That would be great. Though when you say 1 xtal given a day f purchases of a $50 pack would make xtals a non buy able item in marketplace once you buy the pack. The developers would lose cash.

Instead if there was a pack which allows a 10% increase to plunder maybe.

6. At same time you think of it $50 pro pack would increase shy high.

Free xtal a week. Lol

7. I like the gold bonus thats a good idea

8. I think there should be a Mith spell that shortens regen time. That would be great for war.

:lol: Oh wait! This is Kingdoms at EB ;) almost forgot

9. I like the idea of making reset items able to be purchased for $50 each.

I'd make it a limited time sale too, maybe lasting one week only. Lol

That's just me, however. I'm a shameless capitolist

10. We don't need any more pro packs. Lazy asses, go and war instead of spending money.

11. It seems like new pro packs and spells are needed lol. How bout a pro pack that gives u a small amount of mith each day??? I do like the one about % to gold, maybe do a few lvls of them as well. like 5$ gets u 1%, 10$ gets you 5%, and 20 dollars gets you 10%. rough idea

12. I'd love to be able to buy the reset items and that 100 additional ally slots On top of the 100 others I have.

13. seems like people want advantages, well If you learn how to war right, that's an advantage all by itself :p

I like the idea of bonus gold % although 50$ for 5-10% plunder increase is a waste of money...
    but that's just me

14. kat, y rnt u liking this? wouldnt u want every advantage possible?

15. Oh yeah moose, did Devs ever get back with you on that? Damn $50 though...

16. I want a pro pack that will reduce my text size

17. Earning crystals would be too much but faster regens and plunder bonus would be nice. But it would have to be no more than 10% or it'll be too much.

18. 1.) Regening troops is a bad idea for a pro-pack but in my opinion would be perfect for a mith spell, so nice idea but just not quite there.
    2.) Increasing plunder would need to be small. 5% maybe?
    3.) xtal per day? If you did it per day there would need to be a cap or else it would kinda be unfair. However xtal per week sounds like a good idea

Nice ideas. Send feedback to the devs it would be some nice changes to see