Summer Tournament Season 1!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would my clan be able to be in the summer war season? Please answer quickly

2. Do U know how to read stereo?

3. Thanks for info 

4. Stereo all clans with 50 members can be in the tourney

5. But u have to be one of the strongest clans on the leader board 

6. This is stupid. Just because I was away for a short trip, and I came back to find myself auto joined into a weekend war, and lost more than a 100B because of a dumb auto-joining rule.

Why can't there be a button for players before war starts for players to join the war roster so that there will be no auto join?

I'm extremely disappointed at this game now.

7. Wow 2 ignorant noobs on 1 page! In case u didn't know Go, it was a big deal last week when everyone was auto joined into war, everyone was talking about, once again if u didn't know if was auto join then u deserved this

8. Problem of this war is big player will mercs and make a super clan which is hard to beat, when this war progress to playoffs, clans maybe not even the same as they were in regular season, small players will be kicked and replaced by bigger, stronger merc who will war, win and then take the reward gone. Smaller but loyal player will be dissapointed for they hard work since regular season.

9. Panic already said the same thing before. 
    One more suggestion, to make this war is even more fair, why don't dev make longer regular season, and reward a clan better like an achievement for 5 wons, 10 wons, 15 wons etc and give extra plunder bonus for each level of achievement, it will make this war more fair and fun for all clan. They will compete in their own clan and not doing mercs

10. can we have a table of winners etc, who has won and lost?
    people know where they stand then :geek:

11. Glitches in the Summer War system

The last weekend war i think there's still a glitch or something. Once the roster locked no one can leave or be kicked for the next 12hrs(waiting duration) + 12hrs (into the war) = 24 hrs total duration (correct me if I'm wrong). However, saw a couple of clans members can still leave but can't rejoin whilst others can't at all like our opponent Commandment. A couple of those who were there for the EB, not realizing the clan had registered for the war, were trapped and had to suffer losses as they were not ready to war.

May be KAW should look into the system why some clans can leave when the clock had already started its ocuntdown to war whilst others like our opponent Commandment can't. I empathized with those who were caught by surprise.

My suggestion for KAW - Pls allow leaving clan but keep the barring from rejoining to avoid exploitation during the countdown. Once war started the 1st 12 hrs of no kicking and forfeiting should maintain.

For your consideration, KAW.

Thank you

12. Yea had that problem too. Should work on that.

13. Nah ! The system is very good ! No one can leave nor be kicked before the 12 hrs , otherwise if members get less than 50 , the war will be forfeited

14. Lame. Lame lame. No outside hits in a global war game. No fun at all. Kaw rating is 1.

15. Well I would like to say the lock down for the war was good, so that no one could join after the war had started or leave (that was the idea). The problem is KAW doesn't do what it says. In the clan I was for the war, we had 4 BIG guys leave after the roster locked, so I asked how was that possible? I thought no one could join or leave clan. So my conclusion was the match ups were not fair, at the end the other clan was stronger than us and of course had more members than us too. So KAW if you are going to keep locking the roster fix all this. IT REALLY IS NOT FAIR. :evil:

16. :mrgreenface:

17. I noticed that while my home screen shield said war starts in 5minutes that our clan page said it had been going on for 5 minutes already. I waited for the shield.

18. Flaw is mith reward. Very small reward. Double really didn't help since I used the same amount I received. Plus if opponent forfeits, no bonus to winning clan. Good idea just very poor execution from KAW. for now.

19. The roster lock makes the wars a lot funner, why should u be able to hide till you're ready to enter the gladiator ring?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.